E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > HEADS UP: Caffeine and Octane will be moved...

06-23-2011, 05:18 PM   #1
GregTheStig
derp
Armenia
Rep
Drives: a Tuk Tuk

HEADS UP: Caffeine and Octane will be moved...

It seems that C&O is out-growing the current location again. The C&O guys are going to be making some changes to the show including where we meet and how it's put on.

Also they've had a number of problems with people being jackasses (burnouts, crashes etc) so they want us all to clean up our act too. I remember leaving the May show and having some moron in a V6 Mustang do two burnouts on the way out

So for the July show DO NOT go to the Mansell Crossing location. From what I understand, they're either trying to change locations by July's event or cancelling it all together?

They're posting updates on http://www.caffeineandoctane.com/ so check regularly. If I get any other updates I'll post here as well.

UPDATE BELOW

Last edited by GregTheStig; 09-03-2011 at 03:08 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2011, 08:10 PM   #2
iwanna335
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 E90 SGM, ZSP, 6m, Nav

I was actually flying with the owner/coordinator of C & O when he got the email about getting the boot from the current (well not anymore) location. He said he has already been looking for a location in the same general area, block or two down the street, when he got the email.
Pretty much out grew the location and people were making us all look bad by being stupid.
Real cool guy that just likes anything motorized, currently driving a 330 (garage queen a '97 Carrera 2Swith stuff
      09-03-2011, 03:10 PM   #3
GregTheStig
derp
Armenia
Rep
Drives: a Tuk Tuk

NEW EVENT LOCATION FOR THE SEPTEMBER 4th SHOW

Caffeine and Octane moved again. This time it's all the way out at John's Creek, which kind of sucks.

The address and parking info can be found here --> http://www.caffeineandoctane.com/wp-...09/Slide-1.pdf

I will be there even though it's a 50 minute drive.