E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Adaptive Cruise Need Coding Help

08-17-2012, 01:06 PM   #1
WilliamS
GoofBall
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 N54 Xdrive

Adaptive Cruise Need Coding Help

Ive been bugging the rest of the threads enough its time to venture out on my own.

My car has the upgraded cruise with brake control already. I hear thats important to get to the Adaptive cruise setup. Im relativly handy so work Im not afraid of. I know Im missing a few pieces.

I will need the Radar, Bracket, Grill, misc wiring, and the cruise stalk with gap control. The dash I can see already has the metering in it for the adaptive setup. Im sure there is a way to confirm that, but I can clearly see it in the sunlight.

Heres where I need the help, I need the wiring breakdown on what I may have to custom build, which I can do. I need the part numbers for the grill and bracket for the radar and the cruise stalk to confirm I get the correct ones. Last is someone to code this in. I will buy the cable, software, whatever I need, and hopefully someone can either remote in or Ill go to them to get it done if locally.
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2012, 01:08 PM   #2
DESI4life10
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: Coding: Desi4life10@gmail.com

I know I can get you the wiring schematics from the bentley manual. Should tell you what pin goes to where in the car.
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2012, 01:41 PM   #3
WilliamS
GoofBall
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 N54 Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by DESI4life10 View Post
I know I can get you the wiring schematics from the bentley manual. Should tell you what pin goes to where in the car.
Would be awesome. Wouldnt that include the part numbers for the Radar, Stalk assembly, and grill? if not no big deal the wiring is a big part and I would appreciate it.
Appreciate 0