E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Likely Never Before Seen Photos

08-14-2006, 02:02 PM   #23
MrSilver
Judge Advocate General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Garage List
2007 e92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMD
I agree, like not protecting the people and not maintaining the sovereignty of our nation by keeping our borders secure. The President's lack of regard for this can easily be defined as treasonous.
I agree with you in that our current administration has done little (if anything) to combat the illegal immigration problem.

The problem could be fixed, however, if a mechanism was put in place to enable U.S. employers to lawfully hire individuals who are willing to fill positions that United States citizens and Lawful permanent residents are either unwilling or unable to take.

The problem is that United States employers can not hire people legally because of visa unavailability. If they had that ability, and if the Government policed employers who hire undocumented illegal aliens, then we may have a viable solution to the problem.

'07 E92 335i "Over-Heating" and "Blowing Up" since 9-5-06
6MT, Space Gray, Gray w/ Dakota Leather, Dark Burl, ZSP, ZPP, ZCW
Comfort Access, Sirius Satellite (Howard is not optional)

'07 X3 3.0si - Black on Black, ZPP, ZCW, Step. - Wife's car

Last edited by MrSilver; 08-14-2006 at 02:18 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2006, 10:13 AM   #24
tl_boy
Major
Rep
Drives: tl

I thought nearly 3,000 were killed? I can't watch that movie. I don't even like it when the trailer comes on t.v. i flip the channel. I don't think i'll ever watch that movie, flight 93, etc. I did watch Farenheit 911, but that wasn't focused on the sad stuff as much as political.

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4kickz
i watched WTC last night... it was pretty much what i expected... and i didn't want to watch it in the first place cause I thought it was going to be propaganda like flight 93 or w/e that movie was called. anyways... i thought it was an okay movie but i wouldn't recommend 10 bucks for it... if anything... watching the last like 10 minutes would suffice... it just talks about like how everyday people become heros from giving their all (their lives, family, etc) for people they dont know at all... and i guess its true that only when people are in the deepest need for help, we help em... but we ignore alot of smaller things... anyways... interesting pictures

btw its amazing that only 20 people were pulled out of the destruction... and some 2300 people were never found... just body parts n' stuff.

E90 Mods (work in progress): Euro Xenon Headlamps, 19" ASA AR-1's with Toyo T1R 235 fronts and 275 rears, Breyton style front spoiler, Breyton style rear spoiler, Huper Optik 40% Tint, TiAG with Black 'ette and Aluminum trim, Chrome grills, chrome exhaust, Hartge lowering springs, PMB Hyperwhites.
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2006, 10:20 AM   #25
CMD
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tl_boy
. . . I did watch Farenheit 911, . . .
Have you watched Fahrenhype 911?

Amazon.com Link
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-15-2006, 10:27 AM   #26
tl_boy
Major
Rep

I haven't, but I'm educated on the subject enough to know fact from fiction. While I don't agree with Moore's style and suspicious choppy editing, a lot of what he says is, unfortunately true, even by third party news agency accounts. The Bush ties to the Bin Ladens, the Bin Ladens secretly flown out of the U.S., Hamid Karzai working for Unocal, etc. etc....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMD
Have you watched Fahrenhype 911?

Amazon.com Link

E90 Mods (work in progress): Euro Xenon Headlamps, 19" ASA AR-1's with Toyo T1R 235 fronts and 275 rears, Breyton style front spoiler, Breyton style rear spoiler, Huper Optik 40% Tint, TiAG with Black 'ette and Aluminum trim, Chrome grills, chrome exhaust, Hartge lowering springs, PMB Hyperwhites.
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2006, 12:38 PM   #27
CMD
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
I haven't, but I'm educated on the subject enough to know fact from fiction. While I don't agree with Moore's style and suspicious choppy editing, a lot of what he says is, unfortunately true, even by third party news agency accounts. The Bush ties to the Bin Ladens, the Bin Ladens secretly flown out of the U.S., Hamid Karzai working for Unocal, etc. etc....
Just check it out. I watched them both, it gives a more balanced view. The truth is stretched a lot in Moore's version, just to make the President look bad. Moore's politics are as far to the left as one can possibly be.

I don't like President Bush much any more. However, I'm extremely grateful that he was President when 9/11 happened.
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2006, 12:41 PM   #28
SRT
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 5 Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhbhaat
At all costs? Speak for yourself, coward. I'd rather live under the threat of foreign terrorism than terrorism and oppression on behalf of my own government.

Oh, and a little advice to future administrations on foreign policy: tread carefully. And if you step on any toes, you'd better damn well cut off the foot those toes are attached to before whoever you've agitated can come after you. See above pictures for an example of what happens when you don't.
Seconding that
but when you step on a snake, make sure it's the head, not the tail
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2006, 01:27 PM   #29
shragon
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

visited ground zero this past nov. pretty eerie feeling over there. RIP.

08-15-2006, 01:39 PM   #30
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
I thought nearly 3,000 were killed? I can't watch that movie. I don't even like it when the trailer comes on t.v. i flip the channel. I don't think i'll ever watch that movie, flight 93, etc. I did watch Farenheit 911, but that wasn't focused on the sad stuff as much as political.
2300 @ wtc not including people on planes or pentagon

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2006, 03:38 PM   #31
tl_boy
Major
Rep

Maybe I will, but being from Texas, I'm kinda fed up with conservatism personally [i've had enuff conservative influence]. I'm from Tom Delay's district for example. I know what they think. I know what the lefties think, I like to try to stay in the middle. One thing for sure, I strongly believe in a highly capable leader. Bill Clinton was an extremely intelligent person [i have friends that know him], unlike Bush, and I'm one of those that really thinks our politicians should be smarter than the average joe. I would have voted McCain if he was the Republican nominee. I respect that man a lot, and to be honest, don't respect Bush. Every time I think that loser OBL is free somewhere makes me more upset with Bush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMD
Just check it out. I watched them both, it gives a more balanced view. The truth is stretched a lot in Moore's version, just to make the President look bad. Moore's politics are as far to the left as one can possibly be.

I don't like President Bush much any more. However, I'm extremely grateful that he was President when 9/11 happened.

Appreciate 0
      08-15-2006, 03:57 PM   #32
tl_boy
Major
Rep

Pretty much my whole life. 26 years. Grew up in suburban Houston, went to school in Austin. Other 2 years were in Oaklawn, Illinois (outside chicago).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBob
You're from Texas? So how long have you lived in Texas?

Appreciate 0