E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > PROcede v1.47 or v2 FOR SALE

10-10-2007, 03:58 PM   #1
rideelement247
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 335i, 67 Camaro SS

PROcede v1.47 or v2 FOR SALE

Looking to purchase a v1.47 or v2 procede. Anything that you had received from Vishnu, manuals, w/e info I need to upgrade to v2, harnesses, etc. must be included with the sale. Only good conditin will be accepted, I don't want to purchase anything missing wires or whatnot. Also, if you have the code reader that came with it, I would like to purchase that with the v1.47 or v2. If you just have a code reader for sale, I am in the market for that too.

This is mainly for those in Miami/Ft Lauderdale area. If you are within 30 - 50 miles of me, I am willing to purchase!!! Price is very negotiable.
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(e90post.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2007, 09:27 PM   #2
NYCGarbagePrince
Major
Rep
Drives: X6 50i

no offense.. but why would you write "For Sale" if you are trying to purchase one?
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2007, 09:37 PM   #3
rideelement247
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGarbagePrince View Post
no offense.. but why would you write "For Sale" if you are trying to purchase one?
Because it gets more people to look. Kinda deceiving, but a better strategy IMO.

Besides, I think I'm jus gunna buy from Vishnu direct.
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(e90post.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2007, 11:13 PM   #4
335iheLLraiseR
اوليسيس
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335

Garage List
2007 e92 335  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rideelement247 View Post
Because it gets more people to look. Kinda deceiving, but a better strategy IMO.

Besides, I think I'm jus gunna buy from Vishnu direct.
good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu View Post
Hi there,
We are currently sold out on PROcede units. We are getting another batch in towards the end of next week. About 75% of those are spoken already. Recently, most of our time has been spent making v2 harnesses.

Shiv
but i'll be intouch soon on what we talked about.
Anyone who can transition seamlessly from defending one vendor and bashing another vendor to bashing the one he formally defended and defending the one he formally bashed has a instant credibility problem.
<---Sign up Now for Bonus Storage! Up to 10gb!
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2007, 06:00 AM   #5
rideelement247
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Ok...I just thought you gave up on me. I'm ordering v1.47 today...are you still interested in what we talked about?

You have to let me know before 2:45-3:00pm because that is when I am ordering the PROcede from shiv.

Give my cell a call if you want to come through. I am PMing you the number now.
Appreciate 0