E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Warning! 335i Orders Delayed!

06-18-2007, 10:26 AM   #23
Dish
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

This issue came up when I ordered my car on May 14th, I mentioned it to my CA and he agreed that the cars were going to take longer than in the past due to some sort of production slow down. But the car completed production only 2 weeks after I ordered it. Maybe if there is some sort of problem it is only effecting a few areas for short periods at a time.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 02:50 PM   #24
AgsWin
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 Frozen Dark Grey M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila_the_Bum View Post
World exclusive! An inside source has confirmed that 335i orders will be delayed even further!. An internal memo from BMW AG confirms that there is a supply problem with the fuel injectors for the 335i engine - some orders for June will be bumped to July, some July orders to August etc. BMW are asking dealers to switch cars were ever possible and discuss alternatives with customers (325i etc). It effects all E92 and E93 orders.! So now our long waits will be even longer. I know this effects all Australian Orders but I assume everyone else will be in the same boat. You might want to check with your dealer.:mad:
I just talked with both Adrian at South Atlanta BMW and Irv Robinson and both have said that no such email or communication has been sent from BMWNA regarding any sort of delay on the e92 or e93. This is just a rumor and all is well
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 02:57 PM   #25
JackMac
Recovering BMW Addict
Scotland
Rep
Drives: <OO (|||)(|||) OO>

Garage List
No delay. Simply less allocations available for E92 335 as it has been since Sept '06, so the next available production slot may take a few weeks. No problem with E90 335 or even 535 so the "injector" delays or whatever is BS.
Appreciate 0