E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > CONVERTIBLE (e93) 335i, Montego Blue/Terra, 6MT, LOADED, nicely modded, WARRANTY :D

03-28-2014, 07:31 PM   #1
boom
My X5d tows my spec miata to the track.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 X5 35d

CONVERTIBLE (e93) 335i, Montego Blue/Terra, 6MT, LOADED, nicely modded, WARRANTY :D

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 26,500.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
This beautiful BMW comes fully loaded from the factory with Premium, Sport, Cold Weather Packages, Comfort Access (keep your key in your pocket), Navigation, and Backup warning. The front bumper cover was replaced with a BMW Performance MTech front bumper professionally installed/painted and includes an offset license plate mount. It has never been drilled for a license plate bracket. The ugly amber side markers were replaced with clear side markers.

The interior lights were replaced with white LED bulbs for a brighter, cleaner look. Factory carpet and WeatherTech floor mats and stock carpet mats are included.

An extra set of snow tires/wheels with TPMS is included with the purchase making this car an all season vehicle. When the weather turns cold just swap the factory wheels for the snow set and head out with increased control and safety and no annoying tire pressure error. The snow set even looks similar to the set pictured.

The car's ECU has been professionally recalibrated using a COBBTuning Accessport to safely allow increased performance. This recalibration is based on the improved breathing of the engine by the Custom Performance Engineering QKspl Exhaust Downpipes and Dual Cone Intake and COBBTuning Front Mount Intercooler. This ECU can easily be restored to factory calibration using the Accessport within minutes and all stock parts retained and included.

New tires (Hankook Ventus Evo V12) were installed at 26K, the brake fluid was replaced with ATE Super Blue at 25K, the motor mounts and transmission mounts were replaced at 35K. The oil has been changed every 5K using Motul 8300 or BMW factory oil. The HPFP, turbos, and water pump replaced under warranty by BMW. It's been extremely well maintained. The next owner can rest assured as the car comes with a fully transferable bumper to bumper warranty from Route 66 that is good until 7/2018 or 100k mi!

I bought the car with 24K miles on it. I promptly modded it so it's had about 14K miles tuned. It was completely stock beforehand. It's never been drag raced. I just wanted a fast daily driver.

The car is just not for me. My kids hate the back seat and don't like the top down and my wife is scared to drive it. I need something more practical as my wife is a real estate agent and works most weekends. I'm always taking my kids to baseball, lacrosse, ballet, piano, birthday parties, etc. I'm constantly cleaning it or worried about it being clean. It needs a home where it can be appreciated for what it is.

Finding this car was very difficult. The 6MT in a vert is pretty rare. Finding that with a sport package is tough. The color combo makes it unobtainium... The car turns heads everywhere it goes.

It is garaged nightly and has been washed weekly with quality car wash soap. I use Menzerna for the polish/sealant and a porter cable orbital buffer. The paint quality is excellent and the interior is very good. There are a few rock chips but these have been touched up. There is clear bra installed on the bumper cover and tip of the hood for added protection.

Appreciate 0
      04-03-2014, 04:40 PM   #2
boom
United_States
Rep

Bump
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2014, 09:00 PM   #3
moc316
Rep
Drives: IS 300

how much man??
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2014, 09:01 PM   #4
moc316
Rep
Drives: IS 300

oops im an idiot, just saw it
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2014, 02:57 PM   #5
icenight
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 xdrive

car still available? id like to take a look, pm with your # please
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2014, 02:49 PM   #6
mrgarciainc
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 335d, E39 M5

Trade for a E39 M5 plus some cash? What year is your 335?
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2014, 12:08 PM   #7
boom
United_States
Rep

SOLD!
Appreciate 0