E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > Debadged and have light scratches/haze need buffing?

07-22-2011, 09:40 PM   #1
kromix
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 340i AW MSport

Garage List
2016 340i (F30)  [0.00]
Debadged and have light scratches/haze need buffing?

So I debadged tonight with floss and WD40, got it all out but I must have rubbed too hard getting the excess gunk out, I have back and forth scratches as well as some haze from it... I have a feeling I need to do a quick buff/polish to fix it, but I don't know how, and don't really wanna buy a bunch of products I don't plan to use....

Anyone suggest a Body Shop in Miami that would do it for me without charging $50+ for a 10 second buffer? Or does anyone have any extra product and mind buffing it out for me for a few bucks? Just don't want to buy a bunch of product and do it myself, I'm sure I can figure it out but I don't plan to detail the car myself so I don't want to spend the money buying 2-3 products....
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2011, 10:05 PM   #2
Express
Major General
Israel
Rep
Drives: 06 330i

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [8.30]
pm me i can do it.
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2011, 09:37 AM   #3
Donibm
Emperor X5
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMX X5 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by kromix View Post
So I debadged tonight with floss and WD40, got it all out but I must have rubbed too hard getting the excess gunk out, I have back and forth scratches as well as some haze from it... I have a feeling I need to do a quick buff/polish to fix it, but I don't know how, and don't really wanna buy a bunch of products I don't plan to use....

Anyone suggest a Body Shop in Miami that would do it for me without charging $50+ for a 10 second buffer? Or does anyone have any extra product and mind buffing it out for me for a few bucks? Just don't want to buy a bunch of product and do it myself, I'm sure I can figure it out but I don't plan to detail the car myself so I don't want to spend the money buying 2-3 products....
I had haze everywhere. depending on where u stood, it looked pretty bad. I was like WTF man! But, it went away on its own over time. False alarm.
Appreciate 0