E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > INTRO to ZNM Performance in NNJ!!! (2018 Turbo Group Buy Ongoing Until 3/23!)

10-24-2016, 01:38 PM   #1
matt@ZNMPerformance
Rep
Drives: 08' E92 BMW 335i

INTRO to ZNM Performance in NNJ!!! (2018 Turbo Group Buy Ongoing Until 3/23!)

Whats up e90post! Matt with ZNM Performance here introducing you to our facility in Pompton Lakes, NJ!

Some of you around here may already know us, but for those that don’t, I’d like to take the time out to introduce myself and what we are about. We are a full service shop specializing in performance and maintenance of your BMW and or European vehicle. Custom builds from the interior to exterior, exhaust modifications, coding, complete engine rebuilds, custom tuning….we do it all. Furthermore, we are also a fully licensed car dealership capable of locating you your next dream vehicle. To top it off, we are also a fully licensed body shop conducting repair ranging from light paint correction, to re-spray of an entire vehicle. We have utilized an array of the latest technology for diagnosis and logistics. Each of our bays have a terminal locked and loaded with ISTA/D & ISTA/P.

We have a BMW Master Tech on duty 24/7. Monday thru Friday 9am - 6pm. Saturday 9am - 3pm. Sunday strictly by appt only. I've personally spent almost an entire year working with virtually every manufacturer known to bring you the absolute best price on aftermarket parts. From wheels and tires to exhaust systems, intakes, tunes, turbochargers, etc….our online store will be going live very soon. In the meantime, contact us via phone or email to receive pricing and availability on parts. For all you guys in need of maintenance work, we have the BEST prices on OEM parts as well. Our OEM catalog is endless in what we are capable of sourcing for your vehicle. In addition we can ship parts anywhere in the world!

For any and all inquires please feel free to give us a call. 973-545-2727 (Office). Or, feel free to shoot us a text to 973-493-2886. In addition, you can shoot an email to matt.malave@zandmauto.com.

This winter we plan to release our ST kit for N54 with trims available from 600hp, 750 hp & 1000hp. These kits will give the end user full customization as to what options and accessories they want to run. Stay tuned!!

We are conveniently located in North Jersey 30 minutes from NYC
19 Cannonball Road
Pompton Lakes, NJ 07442
www.znmauto.com

Hours
Mon- Fri: 9AM to 6PM
Sat: 9AM to 3PM
Sun: By Appt Only

Contact
(973)545-2727

Even though we are super busy, I will do my best to update this thread as much as possible to keep you guys up to date on whats going on @ ZNM!!

Thank You!!

**Mods please don't delete, Sponsorship has been set up, not sure why its not reflecting yet?**

Here's a quick update this week
Moe's E46 M3, pulling the motor and completely rebuilding after cyl 5 spun a rod bearing.

Beautiful F80 M3 w ZCP in for some VRSF pipes and tune.

Last edited by matt@ZNMPerformance; 03-08-2018 at 11:26 PM..
Appreciate 1
      10-24-2016, 01:56 PM   #2
TANG2864
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F32 435i Coupe "4DIRTY5"

+1 for Matt @ZNM
Great work, clean shop, great prices for parts. I've gotten a lot of work done there and have no complaints! Check em out, if you need work done, don't hesitate to give Matt a call first, you wont be disappointed!
2015 Jet Black F32 435i RWD Coupe - MPPK | MPE | JB4 | M4 437m Wheels | BMS Intake | Wagner Tuning Downpipe | Black Stepped FMIC | Evolution Raceworks Chargepipe | Machnt Schnell Air Scoops | BMS Sport Oil Cooler Thermostat delete | H&R Sport Springs | Best 1/4 et: 12.1s
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2016, 02:26 PM   #3
matt@ZNMPerformance
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TANG2864 View Post
+1 for Matt @ZNM
Great work, clean shop, great prices for parts. I've gotten a lot of work done there and have no complaints! Check em out, if you need work done, don't hesitate to give Matt a call first, you wont be disappointed!
Thanks Alex
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2016, 02:30 PM   #4
e92AW10
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2010 Alpine White e92 335i xDr

+1 for Matt and ZnM

As some of you know this is the first place I thought of bringing my vehicle into when it was recovered..in the past he's found issues that dealerships haven't acknowledged which amazed me..Without question Matt knows what he's doing and will not d*** you around with prices..I understand there are other reputable shops but he has treated me with respect the whole way and I feel bad especially considering the nightmare insurance has been to deal with, but has still remained professional entire way. Anything you do engine/suspension/bodywork wise he will give you the best feedback and will treat your car like his own..
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2016, 03:07 PM   #5
Tomczyk
Private
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 335I E92

no

no

Last edited by Tomczyk; 04-04-2017 at 09:43 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2016, 07:44 AM   #6
ard5040
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2017 X3 xdrive35i, Macan S

I've been driving 35 miles to ZNM for three years now. Started with a walnut blast. Since that first visit Matt has done my turbos, water pump, transmission seals & clutch, guebo, shocks/struts and springs, control arms... His prices, parts and labor, really are better than any other shop that I've done business with. MOST important to me, I keep using ZNM because I trust Matt's knowledge and judgement and his integrity is beyond reproach. Shout out to Brian also!
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2016, 07:46 AM   #7
TomD335xicoupe
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 08 335XI me ,19 x3 M40 wife

Hi, welcome as a sponsor. Do you have a dyno, which one? Dyno days seem to get some interest, just a suggestion to broaden you outreach. Look forwaord to seeing more of your projects. All the best, Tom
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2016, 09:12 AM   #8
matt@ZNMPerformance
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomczyk View Post
Got a good amount of work done here for a really good price. And will be getting more work done in the near future. Matt figured out an issue i had even when my car was throwing a million codes for a bad bank 1 pre cat sensor. I had many issues after my dp install he recommended new ngk spark plugs, delphi coils, and mhd flash. My car hauls ass and i even got a walnut blast done. Definitely recommend with anyone with a n54 platform matt has a 07 335i with 180k+ miles on it, still running strong.
David, thank you for the kind words! Hope you had a safe trip back home last night and are getting used to the shifter!!
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2016, 09:14 AM   #9
matt@ZNMPerformance
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92AW10 View Post
+1 for Matt and ZnM

As some of you know this is the first place I thought of bringing my vehicle into when it was recovered..in the past he's found issues that dealerships haven't acknowledged which amazed me..Without question Matt knows what he's doing and will not d*** you around with prices..I understand there are other reputable shops but he has treated me with respect the whole way and I feel bad especially considering the nightmare insurance has been to deal with, but has still remained professional entire way. Anything you do engine/suspension/bodywork wise he will give you the best feedback and will treat your car like his own..
Thanks man. And rest assured we will get your baby back up and running!!!
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2016, 09:15 AM   #10
matt@ZNMPerformance
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ard5040 View Post
I've been driving 35 miles to ZNM for three years now. Started with a walnut blast. Since that first visit Matt has done my turbos, water pump, transmission seals & clutch, guebo, shocks/struts and springs, control arms... His prices, parts and labor, really are better than any other shop that I've done business with. MOST important to me, I keep using ZNM because I trust Matt's knowledge and judgement and his integrity is beyond reproach. Shout out to Brian also!
Art, thank you. Working with you has been a blessing! See you on Thursday.
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2016, 05:20 PM   #11
matt@ZNMPerformance
Rep

Update 10/25

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomD335xicoupe View Post
Hi, welcome as a sponsor. Do you have a dyno, which one? Dyno days seem to get some interest, just a suggestion to broaden you outreach. Look forwaord to seeing more of your projects. All the best, Tom
Sorry! No dyno

Here's a quick update for 10/25

Motor out of the M3.

Will be giving her some love and cleaning up the engine bay along with full paint correction and full detail.

Clients N54 335i in for DP, FMIC & some suspension work along routine maintenance

Clients N55 335i in for new front bumper and paint after unfortunate accident

Appreciate 0
      10-25-2016, 05:44 PM   #12
Zajac1
Banned
Poland
Rep
Drives: 2011 E91 328i MT

Definitely need to stop by to you guys one day with my e91 mt unicorn : )
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2016, 09:50 PM   #13
Senpai
Major
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Welcome Matt!

ZNM does great work and has taken care of my car for while now. Matt and his technician have been extremely accommodating and professional when it comes to getting stuff done. Currently getting a ton of work done there (injectors, VCG, wheel bearings, battery, crank seal and multiple exhaust installs) and Matt has gone out of his way to take care of my car with no BS. Hands down one of the best shops to go to in the tri-state area for anything BMW related and probably the only shop they'll work on my car from now on, hell I'd even go there even if I didn't have a BMW LOL.

Anyways welcome aboard and kick ass Matt!
      10-26-2016, 01:37 PM   #14
Izero
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335Xi - Alpine White

Do you guys have an e-mail address? I'm unable to call due to some travelling for business but I'd like to see about working on a quote for a front wheel bearing replacement.
      10-26-2016, 04:26 PM   #15
matt@ZNMPerformance
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izero View Post
Do you guys have an e-mail address? I'm unable to call due to some travelling for business but I'd like to see about working on a quote for a front wheel bearing replacement.
matt.malave@zandmauto.com
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2016, 04:29 PM   #16
matt@ZNMPerformance
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zajac1 View Post
Definitely need to stop by to you guys one day with my e91 mt unicorn : )
That would be awesome! Doors are always open here, come on by!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lol Rekt View Post
Welcome Matt!

ZNM does great work and has taken care of my car for while now. Matt and his technician have been extremely accommodating and professional when it comes to getting stuff done. Currently getting a ton of work done there (injectors, VCG, wheel bearings, battery, crank seal and multiple exhaust installs) and Matt has gone out of his way to take care of my car with no BS. Hands down one of the best shops to go to in the tri-state area for anything BMW related and probably the only shop they'll work on my car from now on, hell I'd even go there even if I didn't have a BMW LOL.

Anyways welcome aboard and kick ass Matt!
Thanks my man. Don't you worry. I'm not sleeping until we get everything squared away with the 335i.
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2016, 05:00 PM   #17
N54 TuNeR
///Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 '08 335i Sedan

I was in area and stopped by Matts shop.Heard good things and since I was near by id figure to check out ZNMPerformance shop.All you see is M3 cars,335's and 135 cars in and out of shop,for me first impressions are key.After talking to Matt and crew for about a hour,they know what they are doing.Very knowledgeable with yrs of experience.they do plenty of twin upgrade and single turbo kits,but most of all a great down to earth guy.Matt and crew will be the first shop to work on my car and looking forward to results.Matt @ ZNMPerformance welcome here,once my VM Single turbo comes in ill hit you up.
: JB4/MHD, ACF ST, Precision T/S 6062, AD-Eng Mounts, PrecisionRaceworks STG_3+LPFP,//HPF Exhaust Titanium Tips, Custom HighLow OCC, Precision RaceWorks Coils,RACE InterCooler, Custom Meth Kit, v8Bait(Justin)Tuning
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2016, 05:45 PM   #18
matt@ZNMPerformance
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54 TuNeR View Post
I was in area and stopped by Matts shop.Heard good things and since I was near by id figure to check out ZNMPerformance shop.All you see is M3 cars,335's and 135 cars in and out of shop,for me first impressions are key.After talking to Matt and crew for about a hour,they know what they are doing.Very knowledgeable with yrs of experience.they do plenty of twin upgrade and single turbo kits,but most of all a great down to earth guy.Matt and crew will be the first shop to work on my car and looking forward to results.Matt @ ZNMPerformance welcome here,once my VM Single turbo comes in ill hit you up.
Thanks for the kind words! I can't wait to get the VM kit in the car!
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2016, 09:52 PM   #19
328i
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E46 ///M

You guys do paintwork?
      10-28-2016, 08:48 AM   #20
matt@ZNMPerformance
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 328i View Post
You guys do paintwork?

We sure do!
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2016, 11:26 AM   #21
piker28
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: bmw 335xi

What about alignments and tire mounting?
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2016, 12:07 PM   #22
matt@ZNMPerformance
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by piker28 View Post
What about alignments and tire mounting?
Yes sir. Absolute best price on tires. Basic alignment from $79.99. Custom work and corner balancing varies depending on specific setup.
Appreciate 0