E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Prestige Vehicle Repairs

05-10-2013, 08:26 AM   #23
nicktyler
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335i (sadly gone)

Garage List
Where abouts in Chafford? I am also there!
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2013, 10:56 AM   #24
fulcrum
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92,F22, F36, G01

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktyler View Post
Where abouts in Chafford? I am also there!
Get a room!
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2013, 01:28 PM   #25
JordanM4
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Near the campus school.. Yeh my car was there last week.. my differential is
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2013, 04:33 PM   #26
zltm089
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335i SE Coupe Space Grey

Garage List
2006 BMW 335i  [10.00]
So, I went to Prestige today to get my spark plugs changed. Absolutely brilliant service from Nick and Harry. Got there just before 7pm.

I would normally only let Battersea or Darren Woods touch my car but had to find a closer garage to London and since the people I know are no longer at Battersea, thought I'd give Prestige a try following the reviews of others on here.

The garage itself was very clean! Lots of nice car magazines as well. But fuck the magazines, what I was glad to hear from speaking to the tech, is that he is an ex BMW Tech!!! and he was trained by the people I know from Battersea!!! Small world!

I watched while he change the plugs, the last plug was in a shitty state, but the others showed normal wear and tear and nothing unusual.

Brilliant service from Nick, who asked if I would like to go for a test drive after the work was carried out! And none of that usual stealer attitude that would buttfcuk you dry as soon as the invoice is printed.

Anyway, looks like I found myself a new garage! Very happy! and the rate was very competitive!!!
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2013, 09:35 AM   #27
LDNMaster
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 330d

Glad to hear Prestige are living up to your expectations. Despite your contact at Battersea having moved on, his successor will happily look after your vehicle and any future needs if necessary
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2013, 09:50 AM   #28
makkan00
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F36

Quote:
Originally Posted by zltm089
So, I went to Prestige today to get my spark plugs changed. Absolutely brilliant service from Nick and Harry. Got there just before 7pm.

I would normally only let Battersea or Darren Woods touch my car but had to find a closer garage to London and since the people I know are no longer at Battersea, thought I'd give Prestige a try following the reviews of others on here.

The garage itself was very clean! Lots of nice car magazines as well. But fuck the magazines, what I was glad to hear from speaking to the tech, is that he is an ex BMW Tech!!! and he was trained by the people I know from Battersea!!! Small world!

I watched while he change the plugs, the last plug was in a shitty state, but the others showed normal wear and tear and nothing unusual.

Brilliant service from Nick, who asked if I would like to go for a test drive after the work was carried out! And none of that usual stealer attitude that would buttfcuk you dry as soon as the invoice is printed.

Anyway, looks like I found myself a new garage! Very happy! and the rate was very competitive!!!
Glad you went there.
Nick is excellent chap. Always ready and eager to help.