E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Ridiculous. *Riss Racing* TBE

10-29-2009, 07:52 PM   #23
midlife
ocasionally in crisis
Rep
Drives: '08 335i cabrio

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyride08 View Post
Communities are based around sharing knowledge, experiences, stories... So that we all can make informed decisions. And it shouldn't be so hard to tell a customer what's up with an order. If you don't expect to full-fill the order in 3 months, then tell them that and offer a SOLUTION. By being deceptive and not in anyway helpful, you end up getting a reputation as such. IMO, he shared his experience and that was the point of the post.
another member had a corrosion problem with his RR dps.... and it was not handled well by RR imho.

fwiw, over a year ago i backed out of a RR group buy when there appeared to be a product delay...
RR refunded me with no questions asked.

...so go figure ?
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2009, 12:00 PM   #24
chungdae
The Asian Sensation
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Alpine White M3, S1000RR

they definately said over the phone that they do not give refunds on pre-order buy items, those are the exact words quoted out of daniel's mouth from riss racing.
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2009, 12:02 PM   #25
J x K
NF@ E82
United_States
Rep
Drives: E82

I plan on filing a chargeback claim through my credit card company by the end of today.. it's sad.
Appreciate 0