E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > FS/WTT-(NJ/PA) OEM 19in Star Spoked 230 Wheels and Tires

05-03-2011, 04:10 AM   #1
boosted TreTre
Catch Me If You Can
Rep
Drives: e92

FS/WTT-(NJ/PA) OEM 19in Star Spoked 230 Wheels and Tires

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey everyone,

I just recently bought an 09 335i. On the car came with the 19in oem 230 wheels. THe car has about 19,000 miles on it. All the tires were replaced by the previous owner at 17,500 miles. The driver side wheel just had a new tirer replaced about two weeks. This is the reason for why I em selling these wheels. My town is filled with potholes and the 19in tires are just to small. These are the 19inch staggered wheels with the tps monitor system and the bridgeston potenza are the run flat tires. I am willing to sell these as is or if anyone has any wheels for trade I am up for anything send me some offers and will figure something out.

Online or at a dealer these wheels run atleast about 1600 dollars and the tires run about 2000 dollars with installation.

I know these are not brand new but these are in pristine shape, only one wheel has an inch of slight curb rash besides that not one scratch.

THE ASKING PRICE IS 2000 LOCALLY PICKED UP I AM WILLING TO SHIP THEM OR MEET SOMEONE HALF WAY... WE CAN FIGURE THAT OUT LATER.

To the interested customers I will send many more pictures of each will to show the condition of them.

Please pm me or email me at jamato998@yahoo.com

Thanks

Last edited by boosted TreTre; 05-03-2011 at 04:16 AM..
Appreciate 0