E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Scammed by Enkreuz Wheels !!!!!!

07-07-2009, 10:52 PM   #89
NiKeMaN
3'er
Sweden
Rep
Drives: BMW 3'er

EnkreuzWheels: Yes, today i've called you about ten times - but I had to because you didnt answer on the first nine times i called...
And what you say about that refund isnt really true eather... Yes you offered me this TODAY on the phone - but you've told everyone that you would have sent out my wheels already?

I dont know. As I said on the phone - i dont care if i get black inners och silver ones. I just want my wheels. And you promised me today on the phone that you would send me my wheels tomorrow Wednesday and you would email me my trackingnumber. Right?

So for now, i wont write here anymore until i got my wheels.
      07-08-2009, 02:32 AM   #90
gt3fever
Major
Rep
Drives: 992 GT3, G87

OP, get the full refund if you can. . they just keep telling you the wheels are on ur way blah, blah, blah . . . WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE HAVE EVER SEEM
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2009, 09:56 AM   #91
e92sfv123
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: MY10 S5

yeah, take the refund!!!! go to dan@modcity and just be done with it
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2009, 11:13 AM   #92
Terrance28
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Crimson Red E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnkreuzWheel View Post
Niklas,

If you really believe we are scamming you then why wouldn't you accept our full refund? We offered to refund the full amount to you. And why do you keep posting "no word from Enkreuz?" You only call us about 10 times a day...

I know your anxious to get your wheels, just like everyone else, but there's no need for this. We've already upgraded many optional finishes to your wheels at no cost to you. And we are trying to get you your wheels as soon as possible.
So much bullshit you said his wheels are ready to ship, now they are not ready yet. You guys are so full of shit and I hope another member doesn't have to wait months to get their product that they paid for. It should not take this long to produce some damn wheels, you guys suck big time. If his wheels are ready and shipped or ready to ship why would you offer a full refund, you are getting tangled in your bullshit. It pisses me off when companies treat their customers like this. We work hard for our money and we shouldn't be treated as such. Why don't you come clean and tell him the truth you said his wheels were ready to ship weeks ago. Nikeman I would contact the BBB and get your refund cause by now you should see these guys are full of it, and other people needs to be warned. I know you want your wheels but you shouldn't put up with this nonsense.
      07-08-2009, 02:28 PM   #93
wutasi
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW '07 E90 328xi

Quote:
Niklas,

If you really believe we are scamming you then why wouldn't you accept our full refund? We offered to refund the full amount to you. And why do you keep posting "no word from Enkreuz?" You only call us about 10 times a day...

I know your anxious to get your wheels, just like everyone else, but there's no need for this. We've already upgraded many optional finishes to your wheels at no cost to you. And we are trying to get you your wheels as soon as possible.
You KNOW OP is anxious?!

If that's true then Enkreuz wheel, you should understand he values a quick response/delivery more than free upgrades/finished gimmicks, and note that he didn't ask for any of it??

Any considerate vendor would put themselves in the shoe of a buyer. How would anyone feel about large amount of money paid upfront but then subsequently made to wait 19+ weeks with limited response on status?

Also, it would make you look better too if you posted status updates rather than complaints.

Just get this right: He paid, You deliver, quick. Period.
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2009, 02:39 PM   #94
Mrbangis
Lieutenant Colonel
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 GrigioTelesto

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92sfv123 View Post
i find it hilarious that mrbangis posts up pics of his wheels, and tells him its gonna be ok. lol. how bittersweet is that bullshit.
how is it bullshit! if you actually read the whole f*king thread, you would know that we sent our money by wire transfer, so in other words, refund is next to impossible and if Enkreuz really is a scammer, they can actually just ran away with our money! So for encouragement purposes, I tell NIKLAs, since I got mine, he should get his right? I think its all about getting what you paid for. And in this matter, even with the long wait, at least I know I got mine, and hopefully, NIKLAS will get the wheels he paid for soon!
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2009, 02:42 PM   #95
Mrbangis
Lieutenant Colonel
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 GrigioTelesto

Get The Full Refund If It Is Offered To You! Why Didn't You Take It?
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2009, 02:51 PM   #96
NiKeMaN
3'er
Sweden
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbangis View Post
Get The Full Refund If It Is Offered To You! Why Didn't You Take It?
Because: Enkreuz (Johnny) keeps writing that my wheels is done and ready for shipping. And i'd rather get my wheels than my money back. I guiess you understand why because the H8R's is beutiful wheels

And just for the record: Enkreuz doesnt seems to scam me - that might be unfair to say. But it fellt that way when they didnt contact me and kept telling me that "we will send your wheels next week". Well now everything SEEMS to work out, because Johnny once again promised me to ship out my wheels today (and also give me a tracking no) so if that's the case i will be happy at the end anyway

So i think we should all calm down a little and wait for a week or two and se if they turn up here or not.
      07-08-2009, 03:24 PM   #97
StrifeM3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13E92 MCB M3 18 F80M3 Atlantis

Garage List
2018 BMW M3  [0.00]
2013 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiKeMaN View Post
Because: Enkreuz (Johnny) keeps writing that my wheels is done and ready for shipping. And i'd rather get my wheels than my money back. I guiess you understand why because the H8R's is beutiful wheels

And just for the record: Enkreuz doesnt seems to scam me - that might be unfair to say. But it fellt that way when they didnt contact me and kept telling me that "we will send your wheels next week". Well now everything SEEMS to work out, because Johnny once again promised me to ship out my wheels today (and also give me a tracking no) so if that's the case i will be happy at the end anyway

So i think we should all calm down a little and wait for a week or two and se if they turn up here or not.
You didnt get scammed but you did get lied too and also dragged through a process that shouldn't be that hard. Why cant companies be straight forward instead of bullshitting the customer all the time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by e1000 View Post
After buying the M, I now consider oil companies drug dealers.
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2009, 09:39 PM   #98
EnkreuzWheel
Rep
Drives: BMW/MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrance28 View Post
So much bullshit you said his wheels are ready to ship, now they are not ready yet. You guys are so full of shit and I hope another member doesn't have to wait months to get their product that they paid for. It should not take this long to produce some damn wheels, you guys suck big time. If his wheels are ready and shipped or ready to ship why would you offer a full refund, you are getting tangled in your bullshit. It pisses me off when companies treat their customers like this. We work hard for our money and we shouldn't be treated as such. Why don't you come clean and tell him the truth you said his wheels were ready to ship weeks ago. Nikeman I would contact the BBB and get your refund cause by now you should see these guys are full of it, and other people needs to be warned. I know you want your wheels but you shouldn't put up with this nonsense.
Terrance,

Why are you talking like you know exactly what is going on? He paid for International Freight Forwarding (boat). Which means no tracking # only delivery confirmation. Then he posts he wants tracking # (usually air freight), so we held the package and is scheduling a airfreight delivery. Got it? Stop talking like you know what is going on here. You've never dealt with us personally and maybe you wont ever want to, that's fine. But don't be calling us out on stuff when you have no clue of what's going on.

Also his wheels are ready to ship. We offered him full refund because he seems so unhappy and is accusing us of scamming him, which we aren't. We have pending orders on 20" H8R for 3 series, so if he doesn't want it, it's not a problem for us.
      07-08-2009, 10:10 PM   #99
NiKeMaN
3'er
Sweden
Rep

Johnny: Are they still ready to ship? You told me that they should have been shipped out today (wednesday)?!?!??!?!

And about the freight: You wrote to me 2009 february the 10'th:
"Niklas,
Also We can do free shipping for you and deliver in 5 weeks.
Johnny"

And after this i made the final order and made the payment the 23'rd February.

So dont say i ordered boat freight - you never asked me. I've got all emails from you left here so I know what im talking about!

But: My only question is: You promised me (again) on Tuesday that you would ship out my wheels on wednesday.... And you still say that you have to "ready to ship"? So you still havent shipped them out yet?
      07-09-2009, 12:12 AM   #100
Terrance28
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Terrance,

Why are you talking like you know exactly what is going on? He paid for International Freight Forwarding (boat). Which means no tracking # only delivery confirmation. Then he posts he wants tracking # (usually air freight), so we held the package and is scheduling a airfreight delivery. Got it? Stop talking like you know what is going on here. You've never dealt with us personally and maybe you wont ever want to, that's fine. But don't be calling us out on stuff when you have no clue of what's going on.

Also his wheels are ready to ship. We offered him full refund because he seems so unhappy and is accusing us of scamming him, which we aren't. We have pending orders on 20" H8R for 3 series, so if he doesn't want it, it's not a problem for us.

I know that you are giving him the damn runaround and you know it too. A customer shouldn't have to try that hard to get in contact with a company. I'm only calling you out on whats posted in this thread it doesn't take this damn long to produce wheels plain and simple. You said his wheels were ready to ship weeks ago so why lie to your customers. This is nonsense and you know it, so quit trying to act like a victim. Read the post above from one of your customers and tell me you are not full of shit. When is his wheels gonna ship plain and simle you have given him so many dates, its not that hard to box and send out some wheels. The wheels were finished they had one little blemish you been fixing on so long. And you also gave two different customers the same bullshit story. You guys need to be banned so another member don't go through this nonsense. You keep saying you have the wheels ready, then ship the damn wheels what the hell you holding on to them for? This guy waits this long and you have a I don't give a damn attitude "We have pending orders on 20" H8R for 3 series, so if he doesn't want it, it's not a problem for us".
      07-09-2009, 01:00 AM   #101
KkSc
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: 13'FR-S/15' F80 M3

Quote:
I know that you are giving him the damn runaround and you know it too. A customer shouldn't have to try that hard to get in contact with a company. I'm only calling you out on whats posted in this thread it doesn't take this damn long to produce wheels plain and simple. You said his wheels were ready to ship weeks ago so why lie to your customers. This is nonsense and you know it, so quit trying to act like a victim. Read the post above from one of your customers and tell me you are not full of shit. When is his wheels gonna ship plain and simle you have given him so many dates, its not that hard to box and send out some wheels. The wheels were finished they had one little blemish you been fixing on so long. And you also gave two different customers the same bullshit story. You guys need to be banned so another member don't go through this nonsense. You keep saying you have the wheels ready, then ship the damn wheels what the hell you holding on to them for? This guy waits this long and you have a I don't give a damn attitude "We have pending orders on 20" H8R for 3 series, so if he doesn't want it, it's not a problem for us".

+1...i really don't think that attitude is a good way to treat your customers!

2015 F80 Alpine White M3
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2009, 09:23 AM   #102
NiKeMaN
3'er
Sweden
Rep

I talked to Johnny yesterday again on the phone...

And he told me that my wheels is shipped out since yesterday....! ANd he sent them with BAX Global.

But I still didnt get any tracking-number because they send my wheels with a "trucker" to LAX and when my wheels gets on a plane we will recieve a tracking-number?!?!

I dont know But if they are really sent i'm happy...... but i dont know since i dont have a trackingnumber.
      07-10-2009, 10:20 AM   #103
StrifeM3
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2018 BMW M3  [0.00]
2013 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiKeMaN View Post
I talked to Johnny yesterday again on the phone...

And he told me that my wheels is shipped out since yesterday....! ANd he sent them with BAX Global.

But I still didnt get any tracking-number because they send my wheels with a "trucker" to LAX and when my wheels gets on a plane we will recieve a tracking-number?!?!

I dont know But if they are really sent i'm happy...... but i dont know since i dont have a trackingnumber.
FYI If its BAX Global you should have a tracking number at least when my rims were shipped i had tracking number from BAX Global.

Quote:
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2009, 10:26 AM   #104
E92-Lighting
United_States
Rep
Drives: Next Generation LED Lighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strife 335I 2008 View Post
FYI If its BAX Global you should have a tracking number at least when my rims were shipped i had tracking number from BAX Global.
+1
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2009, 10:33 AM   #105
wutasi
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW '07 E90 328xi

Yes, ask for the tracking number or Air Way Bill number.
They must provide it.
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2009, 11:05 AM   #106
Terrance28
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

They won't provide it cause it was never shipped. I have a feeling that its either gonna be returned to them for some reason or it went somewhere else. If you get your wheels I am very glad for you that it finally comes to an end. But this company is so full of shit something else will come up. Hoping for the best for you man.
      07-10-2009, 11:35 AM   #107
SpmnE9zero
DENY THE WORLD THAT SURROUNDS YOU
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB 33ZERO

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
If you guys want to buy some rims just talk to Craig at Supreme Power (NJ), or Hubert (NJ). Got my wheels in 1 wk.
      07-10-2009, 11:37 AM   #108
StrifeM3
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2018 BMW M3  [0.00]
2013 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpmnE9zero View Post
If you guys want to buy some rims just talk to Craig at Supreme Power (NJ), or Hubert (NJ). Got my wheels in 1 wk.
yea but forged rims usually take much longer unless your buying them used already...

Quote:
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2009, 11:44 AM   #109
SpmnE9zero
DENY THE WORLD THAT SURROUNDS YOU
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB 33ZERO

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strife 335I 2008 View Post
yea but forged rims usually take much longer unless your buying them used already...
Truth there. However, my buddy bought forged rims from Japan, roughly $5000.00 in rims alone with all custom specs for a wide body, and they wouldn't just make his, they needed an order of like 20 sets of rims to make his and ship them, even that only took 6 wks. I guess smaller business will take longer but, damn how frustrating!
      07-10-2009, 02:11 PM   #110
NiKeMaN
3'er
Sweden
Rep

Quote:
They won't provide it cause it was never shipped. I have a feeling that its either gonna be returned to them for some reason or it went somewhere else. If you get your wheels I am very glad for you that it finally comes to an end. But this company is so full of shit something else will come up. Hoping for the best for you man.
Exactly. This is what i'm afraid of.

So Johnny - if you read this (i know you do!) where is my shipping number?

//Niklas