E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > WTB: e90 or e92 335i 6mt in NC or surrounding area

11-06-2012, 09:41 PM   #1
blacklab27
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 TiAg e92 335i

WTB: e90 or e92 335i 6mt in NC or surrounding area

I've been lurking around the forum for awhile admiring the beauty of these cars and hoping to find one for sale in or close to North Carolina that met my criteria. I have found many on the west coast or northeast but have had difficulty finding one close to home. So I figured I'd post a wtb thread to see if maybe someone in the area who is not actively selling their car might be interested when they see this post. Anyway on to what I'm looking for. I want a sedan or coupe with a 6 speed manual transmission with the sport package. The cold weather and premium packages are not a deal breaker but it would be a definite positive if the car was equipped with them. Any appearance or performance mods would be an added bonus but if your car is completely stock thats okay too. The lower the miles the better but definitely want to stay under 100k. My price range is up to around 22k but the cheaper the better as I am a full time student and a full time employee so the lower my car payment the better. To sum up this long post I'm breaking this down into a list of requirements and then a list of bonuses.

Requirements:
-Under 22k
-In NC or surrounding area
-clean title
-e90 or e92
-under 100k miles
-6mt
-sport package

Added bonuses:
-cold weather package
-premium package
-any performance or appearance mods

If you have a car that I might be interested in or have a lead on a car that would interest me please send me details and pics via pm or email to:
oceanrunner148 at gmail (dot) com

Thanks
Appreciate 0