E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > E90ers member...

03-21-2006, 04:30 PM   #23
Enroutte
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: ;D

daniel, stop sending me threatening PM messages. lol.

michael, are you sure it wont work? like cant you go there and tell them its not your fault your phone thing is messed up and have the guys there fix it for you? its their job. usually they charge u money for it too but i complained and they did mine for free.

and i agree with squawks. cingular sucks. my friends use it because you get a lot of minutse for cheaper BUT BUT BUT, you really get waht you pay for. my friends who have it, always complain about reception in the middle of the mall, inside school buildings, etc.

i never really have problems. ive talked on my phone while driving through the forest, driving through hills, etc. verizon is great! IM IN! free minutes ;]
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2006, 04:47 PM   #24
Squawks
One of my two dachshunds:
United_States
Rep
Drives: B6 A4 3.0 Quattro

Hey, Kat are you living in CT/PA right now? Spring break?
      03-21-2006, 06:16 PM   #25
NaTuReB0Y
Powered By 36DD
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90

T-Mobile is just the low-end version of Cingular....poor connection and customer service!

Verizon in my opinion is one the best carriers out there....I'm dumping them.....
because I have a family plan already with Sprint.
      03-22-2006, 01:24 AM   #26
Enroutte
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squawks
Hey, Kat are you living in CT/PA right now? Spring break?
im moving to ct actually. UCONN, here i come.

connecticut isnt ready for THIS.
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2006, 01:54 AM   #27
ksfrogman
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 330i 6MT

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
yes, kat. i took the phone into verizon a long time ago. they tried to upload the phone data via their special connector, but without success. this was a common problem with the model of LG phone i had. so anyways, the treo650 i have now links to my outlook, so i can move appointments, contact info, etc. back and forth.
      03-22-2006, 11:28 AM   #28
Squawks
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enroutte
im moving to ct actually. UCONN, here i come.

connecticut isnt ready for THIS.
Damn, are you serious? I was up in CT a few weeks ago and it was worst than Sacramento !

I guess if you kept yourself strictly to the campus, it's not bad then as the academic life is pretty crazy and they love their Huskies. Plus, their NCAA basketball team is currently #1 in the nation and they've won the title in the past. So they will have crazy parties.

But besides that, the whole state is really boring and even downtown (Hartford) is boring. They have a nice art meusem, though Hartford is also VERY ghetto. They're actually attempting to stymie some of the criminal activity going on by 'scaring' off the thugs using classical music playing over speakers over the park/downtown.

CT overall is too rural for my blood. Hope you have a good time. Oh, and you better love snow because most west coasters who go through their first east coast winter feel extremely dreary.
      03-22-2006, 11:34 AM   #29
ashecnc
In the delivery business :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 325i Jet Black/Black

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
All my buddies from Cingular always have reception issues at odd places while I never. They always have to chat next to a window whenever they're in some big building while I can chat on the phone while taking a dump in the bathroom in the basement. Not that I do, of course - just typing figuratively.
Cingular, does NOT work well in buildings, its just not going to happen, plan on staying outside to talk. With mountains all around me here, Cingular is worthless, unless you plan on staying stationary.

Born 10/05 '06 325i Jet Black, Black, Sport Package, Xenon's, Heated Seats & Power, Sat. Prep, Rear Spoiler, Chrome Tips, Blacklines, Chrome Grills, 19" M5 wheels NO MORE run flats, drives like a dream now
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2006, 12:06 PM   #30
Squawks
United_States
Rep

Hey, Ashe - did you quote me to refute my words? Because I wrote that Cingular does NOT work well in buidlings...
      03-22-2006, 12:21 PM   #31
ashecnc
In the delivery business :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 325i Jet Black/Black

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Hey, Ashe - did you quote me to refute my words? Because I wrote that Cingular does NOT work well in buidlings...
I was seconding it

Born 10/05 '06 325i Jet Black, Black, Sport Package, Xenon's, Heated Seats & Power, Sat. Prep, Rear Spoiler, Chrome Tips, Blacklines, Chrome Grills, 19" M5 wheels NO MORE run flats, drives like a dream now
Appreciate 0