E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > Detailers in SoFla Comparison (share your experience)

07-17-2012, 12:40 AM   #1
hasta la pasta 27
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Chevy Silverado

Detailers in SoFla Comparison (share your experience)

So i'm looking for someone to detail my car. Pref remove the swirls and bring the paint back to life. Now, i know everyone is going to say search search search....well i have and unfortunately, there are alot of people saying "pm me, i know someone" or "this guy is the best! go to him!" but no hard evidence or contact info. i have heard PLENTY of horror stories of people getting F**ked over and unfortunately that is the society we live in nowadays. I would like for people to share their experience, prices (if you would like), before/after or current pictures would be great, and definitely a contact info and location. Please keep it strictly to SoFla detailers please and in you are going to recommend Pepito or Fulanito because he's your "boy" then don't bother please. Lets see if this takes off!

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=412599

^great example right here. Incredible attention to detail and comparison photos. Very detailed and not expecting anything close to that but just as a reference.

List of readily available detailers:

Scheer Signature Detailing
Cell (786)554-7508
Email: Dom@Scheerdetailing.com
Prices:??

Last edited by hasta la pasta 27; 07-17-2012 at 10:25 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2012, 08:41 AM   #2
Javy
e92javy
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White E92 M

I think you will get the best results if you do it yourself. No one will ever put as much love and detail into cleaning your car than yourself (In miami anyway). You will save money and you will have a peace of mind knowing your precious paint is not in the hands of some stranger.

I say invest in a PC and some supplies and do it yourself. Believe me its more rewarding once you finish knowing you just put many hours into the job.

Just my two cents.
Instagram- (javy_e92) 09 335i coupe / M package / Alpine White / Dinan Stage 2 / Alpina B3 Flash / Alufelgen SF71 / ST coils / Lux H8 / AFE Stage 2 intake / 6700k mtech HID / Performance trunk spoiler / Gloss black roof / CF interior wrap / PE Muffler Mod / ETS Charge pipe / Tial BOV / Cyba Quad Diffuser / Cyba Quad Black Chrome tips / Gloss black grills / AW reflectors / LED turn signals / Remote Key +
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2012, 08:57 AM   #3
benzo23
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 14 F30 AW MSport

sheerspeed in miami, no question...
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2012, 10:00 AM   #4
teleopti
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 328i Sport

Contact Dominic at Sheerspeed. Don't bother with anyone else
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2012, 10:27 AM   #5
hasta la pasta 27
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Chevy Silverado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javy View Post
I think you will get the best results if you do it yourself. No one will ever put as much love and detail into cleaning your car than yourself (In miami anyway). You will save money and you will have a peace of mind knowing your precious paint is not in the hands of some stranger.

I say invest in a PC and some supplies and do it yourself. Believe me its more rewarding once you finish knowing you just put many hours into the job.

Just my two cents.
true but i dont have the time because i am traveling alot. If not i would take it upon myself but we will see how it plays out.
Appreciate 0