E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Holy F, check out what these morons did to a Roush (maybe NWS?)

02-26-2012, 06:17 PM   #45
RADRACR
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 Z4 M Coupé // '09 X5 d

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisesoul View Post
Who cares? Variety is good. Would be a boring world without cars like these. Not saying I like this or condone this. Just saying that if it makes the owner happy, it shouldn't matter.
This. Don't know why people get so bent out of shape over styles that don't suit their own. It's like "racism-lite". What's the point? Evolve.
'08 Z4 ///M Coupé (#1765/1815) — 1 of 68 Sepang Bronze / Black Nappa / Madeira Wood / 1 of 1 this combo
19" Advan RS / AP Racing / Bridgestone RE-11 / Autosolutions SSK / R.E. Diablo / R.E. trans mounts
'09 X5 35dSpace Grey / Saddle Brown
20" Forgestar F14 / SCR Delete
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2012, 06:27 PM   #46
mshanno1
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 M Coupe

Did that guys necklace or "chain" say Sprite??
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2012, 06:38 PM   #47
The1
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: white 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by aestheticstorm View Post
This. Don't know why people get so bent out of shape over styles that don't suit their own. It's like "racism-lite". What's the point? Evolve.
It's not really that. Honestly, put whatever wheels you want on a car, but as soon as you have to lift a car and cut the fenders on something that is brand new. Your crossing a line into something that's a but crazy.

That comero on the other hand, that was done as an exhibition of what you can do to a car, I almost find that more acceptable because that's basically everything humanly possible to do to a car.

I still don't like it.

besides, the comero SS is sort of the standard car, the rouch is a limited run special edition. So I'm more willing to accept one over the other.
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2012, 09:03 AM   #48
jhv
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tondtar View Post
LMAO
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2012, 09:16 AM   #49
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by aestheticstorm View Post
They ruined a perfectly good car and in the process made the road less safe for others around them.

I agree the Camaro does make a little more sense; it does take skill to implement all that stuff on a car cleanly. For that one, I just think it's obnoxious, but to each his own. I just like to rip on them because they're Packers fans.

Also, disliking ghetto culture is not racist. There are ghetto white people and Asians too. There's nothing racist about it.
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2012, 08:51 PM   #50
brownsound
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
Have you seen the Packers Camaro on 30s? Good luck not commenting on that....

There ya go.

Looks like there's no way they maintained the passenger side air bag, so at least when they crash, the human race wins a little bit....
This looks like a car that I dreamed about when I first played NFS Underground when I was 14ish

I actually watched it twice... the second time I tried to understand what they were saying. I still have no idea what they were talking about except the, CRANK IT BAC UP MANN!!!
Appreciate 0