E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > Need advice!

12-02-2011, 12:07 AM   #1
AyoJames
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i sedan

Need advice!

parked in the school lot at the usual spot.. left.. came back about 2 hours later to drop off text books in the trunk and i see a huge scratch and imprint made by the bolts that hold the plates.. JERK left and no one saw the incident.. To top it off campus security cameras SUPPOSEDLY didn't catch it..doesnt look bad in pics.. but its pretty big in person... atleast big enough for me to NEED to fix it!

I was wondering if theres anywhere i could go get it filled in around queens or Long island or if its possible to buy some sort of spray and fill it in myself..instead of buying a completely new bumper lol because its seriously bothers me and crushes my heart.. my poor baby!

all advice is appreciated thank you for your time!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      12-02-2011, 01:01 AM   #2
autoaesthetica
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: A tin can on boost

Andrew Big"A" in queens. He has years of body shop experience as well as being a fantastic detailer. He should be able to touch it up and flatted in out.

Just google "Andrew Big A" and you should be able to find his info. Tell him Mike in Buffalo sent you.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2011, 06:43 AM   #3
mikenap
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2004 E46 M3(sold) :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoaesthetica View Post
Andrew Big"A" in queens. He has years of body shop experience as well as being a fantastic detailer. He should be able to touch it up and flatted in out.

Just google "Andrew Big A" and you should be able to find his info. Tell him Mike in Buffalo sent you.
+1 for Andrew, and it's good to see you here Mike!
Appreciate 0