E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Moron's at the Gym..

09-20-2009, 09:52 PM   #89
GreenPlease
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i e92

Last week a guy asked to work a set in on the lat pull down machine. I said "go for it." F**cker proceeded to do a drop set from 160lbs.

Another guy in my gym grunts SOO loud yet he is a stick and lifts essentially no weight. Kinda funny actually.
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2009, 10:03 PM   #90
Graham M
I love my Z. Pure sex on wheels.
Canada
Rep
Drives: Is sold, goodbye everyone!

You guys should see this one 4X something year old clown at my old gym. This guy is just a regular joe, not big in the least, with a pot belly even.

However hes FULLY convinced hes doing wonders for his strength by putting 8-12 plates on
the flat bench bar, and doing these morotic 2" reps. Not surprisingly he can only do 2-3 or those.

Just grunting SO loud for that 30 seconds, then hangs it up. Why? what the fuck is going on in his head? EVERYBODY just laughs at him, like WTF?
      11-08-2009, 02:43 PM   #91
LostMarine
Banned
Rep
Drives: Lying Vendors Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_TT View Post

The gay G-Unit looking wife beaters too. Not just the regular Hanes.
i wear these....
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2009, 07:41 PM   #92
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch View Post
Genetics, bottom line. They may or may not get 'a lot' wider. They will grow though.

Wrist excercises:
http://www.exrx.net/Lists/ExList/For...#anchor1936059

I've done all sorts of wrist excercises, never super focused on them though. But have seen great gains, in my opinion. You want some serious pain though, do reverse barbell curls. That shit kills if you combine the right weight and reps.

I'm a small frame, so it's vital for me to have larger forearms to go with my bi'/tri's. Looking in pictures their at least twice as big as when I started.

I've noticed a lot of gains over the last 2.5 years

Good luck with it. On your last set grab a lighter barbell and reverse curl burn outs. You'll be on fire.

I use to do the handle/weight thing when I first started baseball at 5 or so. I rarely did it, but I was 5 so I didn't know how truely vital it was back then.
Holy shit. These are working like magic. Ten times better than the handle/weight thing.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2009, 05:05 PM   #93
Alexander
Mad tyte EuR0 style boooi <--- Joke
United_States
Rep
Drives: E30, E85, MKVI

We had a guy in my gym who would work out with roid heads. The only problem is that this guy is 120 pounds, meanwhile the roid head are 220+. He literally would "lift" just as heavy as these guys on bench and squats. On the flat bench press he would get help lifting it off the rack then he would go down a couple of inches then back up.... He would then brag to everyone, including girls how much he benches... Yeah I rep 250.... WTF Dude, you can lift no 250 lbs... Going down an inch and having your buddies lift it back up doesn't count. What muscle does he possible think he is working out, besides damaging some tendons.
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2009, 10:56 AM   #94
Memphis1
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4 SDrive 35i

there's this little asian dude in my gym(no disrespect to asian dudes BTW), and this little 100 lb. fu**er, follows me in every routine, like from a distance, but you can clearly tell his copying what i do, it's so fu**ing annoying!! and there's also this fat old guy, who only curls... i've never seen him do chest, or shoulders or legs or back, only curls... and then gets on the stair master and does this weird tip toe step, doesn't actually bend his knees, just leans on the handles and tip toes...
      11-19-2009, 12:08 PM   #95
escobar929
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
this is from another fourm i always go to, funniest gym story ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klubbheads
I was at the gym yesterday and after a very hard 2 hour workout i went into the shower. It’s just me and another "male" right across from me also taking a shower. All of sudden i noticed that his wiener was getting bigger and bigger every time i turned to his direction. That sh!t freaked me out and i was going to call Tito. Well at the end of the shower this ***g had his d!ck all the way erect in a horizontal about 45 degree angle. He was checking me out and i had my mad face on. After i was done with taking a shower this *** was done with it too. So he handed me my towel. I was thinking WTF? One more move and this "guy" is going to hit the floor.

I don't mind gay people but this *** was disgusting. Tito what do u suggest i do if this happens again?

http://g35driver.com/forums/lounge-o...ed-shower.html
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2009, 01:30 PM   #96
pdjafari
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Axe Murderer with headlights

I hate ppl who are on the phone at the gym, like 'you cant wait to call them?'

I swim a few laps after working out and I noticed a cute asian girl swimming in one of the lanes. So i noticed after each lap, she'd stop, text text text then swim another lap. Again stop, text text text, swim another lap. I wanted to punch her in the head, smash herr phone and bang her mouth but that last part was me just day dreaming
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2009, 12:01 PM   #97
2AD Tanker
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135i Black Sapphire Metallic

I have a private gym at work and since then dumped my gym membership. I get better workouts - faster and do not have to deal with the BS at the gym. Sometimes I miss it though - it can be very humorous!
      12-08-2009, 04:52 PM   #98
ajfcpajd
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 335is

My favorite it this older woman. She grabs a 2 pound dumbbell in each hand then walks laps around the gym - not the basketball court where she wouldn't be in anyone's way but through equipment, the dumbbell area, etc. the best part is she has the dumbbells but doesn't move her arms. I want to ask her what in the world she is doing, but I'm not sure she speaks English.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2009, 12:57 PM   #99
import36
Burrito bowl connoisseur
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 Nissan GTR Black Edition

about 10-12 years ago i used to work out in this small Gold's Gym that was later taken over by Lenda Murray(for any bodybuilding heads). but anyways there was a guy in there that me and my buddies referred to as Sho'nuff. he was a fairly old, slender, black guy that wore some outrageous looking tanktops and those zebra pants...but what set him off was the headband he had tied around his head. it was an asian themed headband, and his hair was long like Sho'nuff. (from The Last Dragon for those who don't know) this dude would go to do lat pulldowns...put on a ridiculous amount of weight...and proceed to stand up and jerk his body to the point where it looked like he was being attacked by a shark. once he got the weight down...he continued this jerking motion on each rep...all the while making a grunting noise which still haunts me to this day.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2009, 01:08 PM   #100
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkahtropolis View Post
ok guys, random workout question.

forearms. i want mine to look wider. my friend and i go to the gym regularly (every other day at least) and we try to push ourselves and use each other as competition.

anyways, the only forearm workout we've been doing involves a wooden handle with a thin rope attached to the center, with the other end connected to a circular 12lb weight. we'll rotate that up and down with our arms extended until it wears our arms out (usually 5-6 reps which incl. one up and one down movement) and repeat for a total of three sets.

his arms are getting much wider than mine, but mine are stronger. granted, i have longer forearms, and i'm content with them, but i'd rather have that wide look...naw whaddahm sayin'?
farmer walk with 60lb dumbells and towels wrapped on each dumbell. walk for a minute... tell me how your forearms feel.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2009, 01:39 PM   #101
lambtron
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Crimson Red E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4kickz View Post
farmer walk with 60lb dumbells and towels wrapped on each dumbell. walk for a minute... tell me how your forearms feel.
+1. You'll work the hell out of your forearms and build a killer grip
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2009, 08:46 PM   #102
krnnerdboy
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: v10 m6

I have a couple...
I get to the spa to see an older gentleman w/ his crotch on the jet and stroking it up and down...Need I remind you the pool was full and everyone was watching!! by the time I was done the spa emptied out and he was still at it. Somebody obviously called the authorities, b/c the cops showed up later

I see this dude benching 2 plates and on his third rep he dropped it on his chest and he was calling out for help to anyone passing by, but he was asking in a calm matter b/c he didn't want the whole gym to hear<---that was actually me haha I had a cold and I couldn't lift nearly as much as usual. Obviously now I don't hit the gym when I'm sick unless it's for the sauna

F80 m3, 997 gt3, 14 ram ctd, f15 x5, drz400sm

Gone:z4m, boss 302, c6 z06, m6,z3m
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2009, 08:54 PM   #103
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep
Drives: ///M323 DCT

I walk into the locker room after a nice work out. As usual, there are those guys who never see a reason to put clothes on after working out. Thats fine. You want to walk around naked. I'll keep staring at the floor before I throw up because your balls sag to the ground and you sometimes trip over them.

I round the lockers, heading for the sink. This older gentleman was standing there, butt ass naked, with one foot on the floor and the other foot was up on the counter, a la "the captain" style. He was leaning forward, supporting him self with his left hand against a locker.

What was he doing with the right hand you man ask?

Well what else would you be doing? He was blow drying his ass hole, grundle, and wrinkly ball sack while waving his o-hole in the air.

The thought of that being 2" from some dudes ass hole makes me cringe at the thought of the next guy who uses that to dry his hair.
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2009, 10:18 PM   #104
smellfish
No one on the corner has stagger like us
Rep
Drives: '11 AW E90

Saw a guy today eat shit on the treadmill today. Guess he forgot it was on and stepped in the middle to get off. Ate shit full on. Ended up on his back being catapulted off onto the floor. He just got up and walked off like nothing happened. The people that saw it happen just stared.
      12-21-2009, 11:11 PM   #105
hockeymutt
Private
Rep
Drives: 135i silver,prem/sport package

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambtron View Post
+1. You'll work the hell out of your forearms and build a killer grip
yea i do these will 65's i'll do forearm curls than after my 4th burn out set will grab them and walk around the gym with em'

i used to weigh about 5'5ish 135 ish now i'm up to 160-155 ish depending on water consumed... the most i ever weighed was 2 months ago cut out all drinking for a solid month and weighed 163-165 ish and got questioned by work if i was on roids kind of a complement cause i jumped up in wieght so much so fast talking about 4 months or so...
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2009, 11:14 PM   #106
hockeymutt
Private
Rep
Drives: 135i silver,prem/sport package

took my shirt off to wash my hands and to weigh myself, and had this guy comment and say i looked like i was built like a gymnist.... kinda creeped me out and i just started laughing right there on the spot and got the hell out before some started screaming covered wagon
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2009, 09:35 AM   #107
Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
I walk into the locker room after a nice work out. As usual, there are those guys who never see a reason to put clothes on after working out. Thats fine. You want to walk around naked. I'll keep staring at the floor before I throw up because your balls sag to the ground and you sometimes trip over them.

I round the lockers, heading for the sink. This older gentleman was standing there, butt ass naked, with one foot on the floor and the other foot was up on the counter, a la "the captain" style. He was leaning forward, supporting him self with his left hand against a locker.

What was he doing with the right hand you man ask?

Well what else would you be doing? He was blow drying his ass hole, grundle, and wrinkly ball sack while waving his o-hole in the air.

The thought of that being 2" from some dudes ass hole makes me cringe at the thought of the next guy who uses that to dry his hair.
I've always heard about this, but have yet to witness. Oh how I hope I never witness it.

I've seen more than I care to and that would just take it to the extreme.

Do they use a blow dryer at home? Or do they just do it in the locker room b/c they want attention?
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2009, 10:12 AM   #108
dr.jay
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 135

There is an older guy at my gym maybe in his early 50's, he's extremely creepy he is a spitting image of the actor Tom Noonan(he played the Ripper in Last Action Hero) anyway, one day I walk into the locker to piss and I see him in the "captain stance" like JayKay described in front of the mirror shaving his balls!!! If thats not bad enough the scumbag's ball sac is about 10 inches long, so I jet out to the front desk and tell my buddy who works there that someone is in the locker room passed out on the floor lol. He goes running in and see's Yo-Yo balls finishing up polishing his bells lol. From now on he had the nickname Yo-Yo balls. I will follow up with another story later on.......
      12-22-2009, 01:12 PM   #109
josephr25
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 335i

Garage List
I hate the assholes who grunt and drop heavy weights. And the usual overweight people who think walking and talking around the locker room naked is ok.
      12-22-2009, 02:57 PM   #110
stumpy221
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335xi sedan

I hate the thugged out kids who hit the punching bags at my gym. You hear them screaming at each other "F this" "F that". I wonder how none of them have broken a wrist swinging like windmills. I once witnessed one of them trying to kick the bag and fall on his ass. Im not one to adhere to a certain form, how you hit is how you hit especially since its obvious that they have no training, but just the fact that they are hitting the bag and walking away like badasses.
Get out and drive
Appreciate 0