E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > GLADEN ONE 201 BMW EXTREME Woofers

04-30-2015, 11:46 PM   #1
WickedE93
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: White E93 M3

GLADEN ONE 201 BMW EXTREME Woofers

Hey guys, I'm contemplating on going with either the GLADEN ONE 201 BMW EXTREME woofers or the Earthquake SWSxi speakers. I've read a few post regarding the GLADEN's and it seems they can produce excellent mids and also play pretty low as well (like a healthy medium between a dedicated mid and a sub).

My question is does anyone know exactly how low can the GLADEN Extreme's can play? They require the same wattage as the SWS so I'm thinking they should be close to the SWS. Please let me know, I've tried emailing a few vendors and even the company themselves and haven't gotten any response and I tried looking for specifications for the speakers or even the 3 way kit you can get and no one has them listed.

Here is a link to the product: http://www.germaniks.com/subwoofers/...etCurrencyId=4

Appreciate your efforts,

Thanks!
Gintani Supercharger/ Gintani x-pipe/ Challenge rear muffler section powder coated black/ Alpine DCT Tune & Coding/ Republic Werkz modded headlights and tail lights/ Gloss black cosmetics, hood vents, and mirror caps/ Piano Black interior trim, Roof painted black by Ranz Motorsports/ Velos Designwerkz Solo V's/ KW V3's/ MRF Solid sub-frame bushings W/ Delrin Diff bushings/ Duke Dynamics CSL Trunk/ Euro bumper/ Full Dinmann aero kit.
Appreciate 0