E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Best Way to Fix Dented Tweeter

07-21-2014, 11:24 AM   #1
Music XD
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335i M Sport

Best Way to Fix Dented Tweeter

Hi, I have bought an Alpine retrofit, and (to no fault of the seller) one of the tweeter protection caps looks like it has fallen off during transit and the cone has become slightly dented... what's the best way to fix this please? I've heard of people using tape to pull it out but there are plastic fins in the way.
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2014, 12:04 PM   #2
Reece
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: e90 lci 330d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music XD
Hi, I have bought an Alpine retrofit, and (to no fault of the seller) one of the tweeter protection caps looks like it has fallen off during transit and the cone has become slightly dented... what's the best way to fix this please? I've heard of people using tape to pull it out but there are plastic fins in the way.
Maybe try a hoover on it?
      07-21-2014, 12:15 PM   #3
Music XD
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335i M Sport

Ah, with a bit of patience and a small sliver of sellotape I managed to get it out! Thanks anyway!
Appreciate 0