E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > 328xi Front and Rear Lights

01-10-2014, 04:36 PM   #1
TANG3NT
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2008 328xi

328xi Front and Rear Lights

Greetings from Michigan,

I've been reading this site for a while, and I finally joined since I just bought myself my first BMW.

2008 328xi Automatic. Sparkling graphite w/ black dakota
-Prem package
-Cold weather
-Nav

It was exactly what I was looking for HOWEVER it does not have the OEM xenon's.

I've been reading up on this but I cannot find a clear answer.. I want to upgrade my bulbs in the headlights and fogs to something that will look as close to stock xenon as possible while maintaining the same or better visibility.

i've already looked into silverstars, bimmian xenesis but there is no clear answer.

If anyone could recommend a good bulb that would be Xenon looking that will offer great visibility I would really appreciate it.

Also, I was considering the blackline tail lights as a first "mod". Are those simply plug and play? Do they maintain the LED tail lights that the stock lights have?

Thanks in advance

Appreciate 0
      01-10-2014, 04:53 PM   #2
Dark_Knight_335
Came to the N55 Darkside
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335 E93 M-Sport

Oh man that sucks dude...no xenons would definitely be a deal breaker for me. I could never own another BMW without them.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2014, 09:33 PM   #3
TANG3NT
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2008 328xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Knight_335 View Post
Oh man that sucks dude...no xenons would definitely be a deal breaker for me. I could never own another BMW without them.
I'm sure they make an awesome difference. I just couldn't be too picky when looking at used for a great deal. If I find some quality bulbs it'll make up for It
Appreciate 0