E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > Detailers in GA

02-06-2008, 10:22 AM   #1
F32Fleet
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 435i

Detailers in GA

R they subject to the same water restrictions or treated as a car wash business??
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2008, 12:45 PM   #2
Digitalinkartist
MrSixSpeed
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 Garage Queen

I think they are only allowed to wash cars at washes with recycled water capabilities. (i.e. dirty water). Although I am sure some high end detailers may take the risk of a water fine.

This is the reason I am making sure I am getting an indoor garage water spigot as well as a garage drain in my new home build. (indoor wash whatever the weather/water restriction)
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2008, 08:46 AM   #3
dwykstra
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

bump for recommendations on any good detailers in atlanta. Looking for one to take care of some swirl marks on a sapphire black e90.

ZSP/ZPP/CWP/Navi/Sirius/iPod/CA

20% tint/Blacklines/OEM spoiler/OEM style splitters
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2008, 10:33 AM   #4
BeAmW335i
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i

Interesting. Didn't you you guys in GA had water restrictions on washing cars.
      02-24-2008, 07:40 PM   #5
Digitalinkartist
MrSixSpeed
United_States
Rep

Hey,

Where are you located?

I am in Marietta and have a 2 car garage and large stable of detailing products including a Cyclo dual orbital and a large surplus of meguires, zaino and poor boys and cobra products. I would be more than willing to do your car at an affordable rate. I would love to gain an Atlanta area reputation for detailing BMW's.

I lil background. I have 10 years of personal detailing experience. I currently own a swirless Alpine e92 and before that a 2k silver e46. I have detailed many BMW's for show prep for team eurowerkz members when I lived up in NY.

Let me know/PM me if your interested.

-Chris
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2008, 10:00 PM   #6
benny90
Major
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwykstra View Post
bump for recommendations on any good detailers in atlanta. Looking for one to take care of some swirl marks on a sapphire black e90.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitalinkartist View Post
Hey,

Where are you located?

I am in Marietta and have a 2 car garage and large stable of detailing products including a Cyclo dual orbital and a large surplus of meguires, zaino and poor boys and cobra products. I would be more than willing to do your car at an affordable rate. I would love to gain an Atlanta area reputation for detailing BMW's.

I lil background. I have 10 years of personal detailing experience. I currently own a swirless Alpine e92 and before that a 2k silver e46. I have detailed many BMW's for show prep for team eurowerkz members when I lived up in NY.

Let me know/PM me if your interested.

-Chris
Interesting, I've been looking for someone local to detail my car, used to live in Marietta now in Sandy Springs. Brought it up to Detail Masters a while back to get my old car detailed, they did an OK job.

My car is in the shop getting repaired from someone rear ending me, but I would definitely be interested when I get it back. The paint is looking pretty bad, its Jet Black, has a bunch of swirl marks (would put that Cyclo to good use) Let me know if you would be interested and we could work something out. Then I could let you know when I get the vehicle back from the shop.
2006 330i E90 || Jet Black on Terra || STEP | ZSP | ZPP | FULL M-tech Kit | Linea Corse LC818's / 19x8.5 ET30 / 19x10 ET22 / Falken FK452's | 35% Pinnacle Tint | Blacklines | CF Trim & Roundels | Predator ICE | Alarm | Cosmos Fogs | Smoked Corners w/ X5 Bulbs | BMW Performance Grills | BMW Performance Steering Wheel | M Sport E-Brake | ACS Roof Spoiler & Pedals | M3 Spoiler | Euro Fog Switch | Paddle Retrofit Kit | CF Mtech Splitters
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2008, 10:59 AM   #7
Digitalinkartist
MrSixSpeed
United_States
Rep

Keep me updated. I would be glad to work something out. Best part is, I can assure you that I will treat your car like my own.

Send me a PM when you get the car back and we can set something up.
Appreciate 0