E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 2009 Cadillac CTS-V 556hp - Low miles, Nav + Ultraview options

12-23-2011, 07:17 PM   #1
Boostin335
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: G82 M4CX, C8, MKIV Supra

Thumbs up FS: 2009 Cadillac CTS-V 556hp - Low miles, Nav + Ultraview options

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hi All,

I have a 2009 Cadillac CTS-V in White Diamond (Premium color option) with Ebony interior. Car is an automatic - Has the navigation package upgrade, along with ultraview sunroof, and ultraview parking assist. Car currently has 15,9XX miles. No Paintwork, flawless condition. NO FRONT PLATE drillings.

The CTS-V is wicked fast!!! Runs the Nurburging in under 8 minutes. Stock CTS-Vs can run 11.8-11.9 stock and with a $300 tune, $300 intake, cars have run 11.3-11.5.. pulley swap for $200-500 = the car is now 10s capable. Keep in mind my car is stock, and has always been stock. Just giving some performance info for people who may inquire.

Price is $45,750

Why am I really contemplating parting? I am missing my vette and can get a stupid deal on a new 2011 with the rebates, etc - I will miss the interior though as its leaps and bounds better than the C6. May be open to some other trades as well - but would most likely need to be an auto because of my commute.

My price is super competitive - there are 6 cars under $46k in the COUNTRY - NONE in Diamond White (amazing color) - and all have 19k-35k miles!

Appreciate 0
      12-26-2011, 06:57 PM   #2
Boostin335
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

all PMs replied!

Hope everyone had a nice holiday

BTW couple questions I was asked:

I didn't list it but the car DOES HAVE:

Heated seats
Bi Xenons
OEM remote start on the FOB
F55 Magnetic Ride Suspension
Suede inserts on leather sport seating
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2011, 10:16 PM   #3
scott135i
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Bump for an excellent price. I almost bought an exact same year/mileage/option'd car last month with 27k miles for $45k even. Great price for a car with >10k LESS miles!
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2011, 05:26 PM   #4
EngineCo52
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Montego 328xi CPE

WOW!!! sick car man!! Free Bump GLWS!!!

E9x Picture Game-8 Points-Roundabout, Something Remarkable(stack of 50 g's), Cruise Memorabilia, Dirt Road w/ Trees, Michael Jackson, Police Station ,Dress-Up Funny, TPMS
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2011, 08:09 PM   #5
Boostin335
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

$44,990!

I have someone else coming to see it I think Friday, 1 person already saw it and can vouch for the car. He wants it and is waiting for their car to be picked up (someone has a deposit on his current car) - I don't want a deposit I told him. Car is for sale until cash/check in hand. I have a deposit on the GS and the rebate lasts only for a little while longer. I am not playing games and this car is ready to go.

There is no car in the country that touches my price and mileage, let alone the only White car even remotely in this price range!

With my price drop, you can now add the intake, pulley, and tune, and be in the 10s if you wish.
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2011, 07:21 PM   #6
Boostin335
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

BTW:

Car is under warranty until 9/2013 or 50k miles. LOTS of time and of course mileage left.

So what about real long term? Well you can extend it through GMPP (people who have vettes know what I am talking about).

Forum sponsor on corvetteforum can give a GM Major Guard extended warranty for almost cost.

For instance the quote I received (this is an exclusionary policy).. come toward the expiration you can extend for:

Major Guard
48/40000
$100 deduct.

$920 for 4 years of extended warranty coverage!

As an independent new car dealer, Fichtner Chevrolet is authorized by General Motors to sell the GM Protection Plan. We are offering the plan at a significant discount without sales tax. This amounts to a discount of several hundreds of dollars off of the MSRP of the plan!

Major Guard is a policy of General Motors Corporation. Be very careful of policies written by other companies that may no longer be in business when you need them! There have been hundreds of these companies going broke in the past. In addition, this policy is good at any GM dealership. The vast majority of dealerships will not honor any policy except those sold by General Motors. The GM Protection Plan protects your vehicle and assures that it is repaired to GM standards whenever necessary. Second, the plan is completely transferable to subsequent owners of your vehicle adding to the vehicle's resale value. The GM Protection Plan comes with a GM money-back guarantee of satisfaction. You get a full refund if you cancel the Plan within 60 days of purchase and no claim is filed. After 60 days, your refund is prorated, (less a small administration fee).

Major Guard provides 24-hour no cash needed towing and roadside assistance. Major Guard will authorize towing or emergency road service for any disablement of your covered vehicle, or will reimburse you up to $50 for these expenses. Benefits include towing, flat tire service, battery jump, out-of-gas fuel delivery and locksmith and key service. Major Guard will pay the charge to rent a replacement vehicle whenever the new vehicle limited warranty or Major Guard covered repairs require 2.5 or more manufacturer's labor time guide hours to repair.

What does Major Guard cover?
It’s as simple as this: If it’s not on the very short list of what’s not covered, it’s covered!
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2011, 10:01 PM   #7
Boostin335
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Car is sold. Picking it up tomorrow late morning.
Appreciate 0