E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > FEELER: trade my entire exhaust system for oem stock system + cash(maybe)..

10-30-2012, 12:10 PM   #23
wowitsk3n
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 m3

Garage List
2008 328i  [0.00]
hey, i have a e90, 08 328i with stock exhaust PM me your number if youre interested! 5x,xxx on the car
      10-30-2012, 12:24 PM   #24
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 M-Tech 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowitsk3n View Post
hey, i have a e90, 08 328i with stock exhaust PM me your number if youre interested! 5x,xxx on the car
Replied!
Driving is like having sex.
It really is. You can read up all you want about how to please a woman, you can look at all the diagrams in the world, but just like the clitoris, you won't know what the hell an apex is before you actually find it.
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2012, 10:14 PM   #25
jakino
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi29 View Post
Its a very sad day for me I'd have to say. About a month back, I received a state ref. Ticket stating that I have to return my entire system to stock. I currently have 2ndary cat deletes, a resonator delete (Y pipe expanded to 3in) and an n1 style muffler. I know I just have to throw on my stock items back on and resmog it but I feel as if I should move on from this system and try out a new one? The system is custom so don't expect perfect tig welding and the other glitters from machine made systems. Pics will be sent to phones thru texts. Your system must be COMPLETELY stock. No cuts or welds. No major rust. The cats and resonator have been long gone but I still have the stock oem muffler. Car must have less than 80k miles. To be completely honest, the muffler is not in perfect condition, it has scrape marks and it was repaired before due to an accident, not visible damage from the rear but the under section of the muffler has scrapes. Let me know if you're interested, maybe we can work this thing out! Btw, it MUST be for an e90 328i
Well I no someone that has a stock exhaust lying around but he's in nor cal. if your interested in buying it let me know. and we can work something outl he'll just slap it on a pattet and ground ship it to you.
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2012, 11:14 PM   #26
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakino View Post
Well I no someone that has a stock exhaust lying around but he's in nor cal. if your interested in buying it let me know. and we can work something outl he'll just slap it on a pattet and ground ship it to you.
Hmmm... is that a full header back system including secondary cats to the rear muffler?
How much is he looking for?
It really is. You can read up all you want about how to please a woman, you can look at all the diagrams in the world, but just like the clitoris, you won't know what the hell an apex is before you actually find it.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2012, 09:55 AM   #27
jakino
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi29 View Post
Hmmm... is that a full header back system including secondary cats to the rear muffler?
How much is he looking for?
its cut right after the first cats all the way back give me your email and I'll send you pictures as soon as he send them to me. he wants 300 + shipping. also will need you zip to find out the shipping

Sorry it's cut from behind the secondary cats back

Last edited by jakino; 11-09-2012 at 11:05 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2012, 01:13 PM   #28
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakino View Post
its cut right after the first cats all the way back give me your email and I'll send you pictures as soon as he send them to me. he wants 300 + shipping. also will need you zip to find out the shipping

Sorry it's cut from behind the secondary cats back
Ouch, I needed the whole mid pipe system to the exhaust but thank you though
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2012, 10:45 PM   #29
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep

TTT tranny is busted so can't do any fly by vids
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2012, 06:04 PM   #30
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep

Bump
Appreciate 0