E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > M-force - Fly By Night Business?

04-14-2010, 04:25 PM   #89
Frank@M-Force_Design
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 330i

First of all, I apologize for the delaying on some of the shipments.
Our factory was running behind, and it's our fault.
Now the majority of the items ordered have been shipped and tracking numbers have been provided.
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2010, 05:01 PM   #90
SpmnE9zero
DENY THE WORLD THAT SURROUNDS YOU
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB 33ZERO

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoDeeDeee View Post
The issue I presented was your excessive bumping in a nonsensical/unprofessional manner. I was not denying your grievance with the seller.

Rules are to be distinguished from general code of conduct. Do not confuse rules of a forum with code of conduct with a vendor. While they are not necessarily mutually exclusive, they are not the same either. It's like buying from a store in the mall. Does being robbed in the Gap in the mall allow you to jump around in the mall and bother others? No, you state your grievance with the Gap and then mall security etc and move on.

The reason you feel you can break rules because the vendor apparently broke "the code of conduct" as well is due to your high sense of self-entitlement.

I have no qualms with your opinion.

My comment was in response to something. Your "XXX and Counting" do not provide any new information.

Again, I am not denying your grievance with the Vendor. I am critical of the way you handled your thread. Look at any of the other negative vendor reviews on the front page alone...nobody bumped so excessively and acted like you. The only time someone bumped so excessively was a newb from Malmo...and at least he had new opinions/was writing in response to something.

Again, I am not denying your grievance. I am sorry your parents did not teach you how to read.

This feeling safety is not a right. It is earned by vendors through forum presence and customer service. That works in conjunction with these vendor reviews. Therefore, no one is "supposed" to feel safe sending in these transactions. Rather, the consumer is supposed to judge a vendor's reputation and act accordingly. Because e90post is such a haven for sharing experiences and has such a well developed community, many younger forum members begin to have such senses of entitlement as yourself.

It would not fall off the first page if the OP would give updates instead of bumping with senseless posts. Look at the other threads.

I am not denying the OP's grievance. I am critical of his approach.

I do not mind bumping OP's thread. In fact, my responses have gained even more viewers and at an even faster rate. Notice how actual responses instead of mindless "XXX AND COUNTING" spam posts receive actual attention and interest.

I have been taken advantage of plenty. My car has been COTM, fully modded, and I have had experiences with numerous vendors...more negative experiences than positive. So, I know enough that your approach is not conducive to vendor reform.

I have been on the forum longer than you have, by two years. I joined the forum in 2006. I've seen vendors come and go. Numerous quality vendors have gotten sick of the entitlement of e90post members--the haggling over $5, the bitching, etc. Why put up with the nonsense when they can sell for much higher on eBay?

This is not to imply this particular vendor is in the right. Rather, this is to show that behavior such as the OP's is only detrimental to the community.

In a community this big, there are numerous grievances with multiple vendors. State your grievance and move on until you had an actual update or if you are in need to respond.

What you dont understand is that nobody cares what you think. This thread wasnt made to try and keep you happy.

Last edited by SpmnE9zero; 04-14-2010 at 06:53 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2010, 09:54 PM   #91
Bobby_LeMans
Banned
Rep
Drives: your mom wild!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpmnE9zero View Post

What you dont understand is that nobody cares what you think. This thread wasnt made to try and keep you happy.
that is funny......
Fk that....why even deal with this sort of shitty and shady business....
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2010, 10:36 PM   #92
Bobby_LeMans
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Nice sig...are you a fan of e92lighting or sponsored by him? That's Derrick in the Walnut/Rowland area no? If so, beware of the company you keep, it speaks volumes of yourself as well. Take a look at the other threads in this subforum. A good portion are angry e92lighting customers.

That's your best reply? After only a lol smiley face and then editing two hours later with those two sentences?

It may be true that nobody cares what I think. After all, my post count is low and almost everyone thinks I am a newbie. That's why I created a new username. I'm tired of tip toeing and being nice. I can speak my mind freely whenever and wherever without having to worry about ruining previously built relationships. Best of all, it's a public forum

What I didn't understand is that you're an impatient postwhore spammer--it's just in your nature. I browsed a few of your other threads, this one for example. You apparently despise using the edit button and just stream-of-conscious post. Hey, to each his own, but maybe you should re-read the rules some time.

I'll drop the issue, that is unless you force it. Let me guess...your next response is a bellyroll?

XiaoDeeDee=Frank@ Mforce Design?

Appreciate 0
      04-15-2010, 06:52 AM   #93
SpmnE9zero
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby_LeMans View Post
XiaoDeeDee=Frank@ Mforce Design?

Quote:
anything is possible I suppose.
Well I don't know if you deleted your posts or if the mods did, but getting back to your quoted post (Bobby_LeMans) I see above; I am merely a promotional rep for Derrick@E92-Lighting, he is a big boy and can fight his own battles.
I feel as tho had we met on other terms I would like you, you seem to be a smart guy and like to bust some balls every once in a while; the problem I have with you is that this time it was me. I don't mind when someone calls me out if they have a valid point. I feel as tho you just came in here and started throwing your opinion around like it mattered.
Then you make the comment that I didn't know how to read, that is actually just immature and doesn't make any sense at all as I am reading your posts and replying.
I see that you are an individual who tends to lose their temper easily and likes to fight battles with immature comments based on your opinion less factual information. I understand everyone is entitled to their opinion, it just so happens that yours doesn't matter (I keep telling you this, I am beginning to think you sir have a hard time understanding things). I also believe you are just a troll who needs attention and the only way to get it is to post in a thread that someone else has made.
I see my boy Bobby has come to a conclusion about who you are, and you have led me to believe it is in fact true, this is very interesting as you sir are the one who needs to go back and read the rules about having more than one user name . I will now have to let the post community know about this as well as it is clear that you have been on here for a while and just went under a new user name so you don't have to tip toe around feelings anymore, as you have stated. I like this approach, I may use it in the future if I need to; where you went wrong is that you dropped too many hints as to who you really are, and now I am able to use this against you.
      04-15-2010, 07:18 AM   #94
PiZauL
I6 + TT = FTW
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, GT350, Tesla M3P

I recieved my splitters a few days ago. Yes it took a month, but Frank kept in touch with me and I remained patient. Put them on yesterday and they fit like a glove. Happy customer here.
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2010, 07:20 AM   #95
SpmnE9zero
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiZauL View Post
I recieved my splitters a few days ago. Yes it took a month, but Frank kept in touch with me and I remained patient. Put them on yesterday and they fit like a glove. Happy customer here.
AWESOME!!!!! Pics???
      04-15-2010, 08:11 AM   #96
Kid Eh
I used to be conceited, now I'm perfect.
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 CS

Garage List
2018 BMW M3 CS  [0.00]
My experience with M-Force hasn't been the greatest either. I ordered some splitters and although they came in a somewhat timely fashion (a month I think) I was disappointed with the fitment. There were a couple of spots where they "popped" out and no matter how much 3M tape I tried it wouldn't hold. The problem is these things are made of fiberglass so no matter what they wont mold into shape like say a plastic would. I was asked to buy more 3M tape and try again and take pictures. Imagine that. I have to buy my own 3M tape. Brilliant. So I did that and tried again with no luck. As if they were going to magically fit this time. I took some pictures and sent them on along with the splitters back to M-Force. On my own dime. Now they tell me they have to try and see for themselves if they fit and that I'll have to give them time to find an LCI e90. Amazing professionalism. Why did they bother asking me to take pictures then? Obviously they don't trust me. So that's where I stand. I've pretty much written the money off at this point. They can keep it. I'll stick to OEM for most stuff from now.

"I used to be conceited. Now I'm perfect"
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2010, 08:14 AM   #97
SpmnE9zero
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Eh View Post
My experience with M-Force hasn't been the greatest either. I ordered some splitters and although they came in a somewhat timely fashion (a month I think) I was disappointed with the fitment. There were a couple of spots where they "popped" out and no matter how much 3M tape I tried it wouldn't hold. The problem is these things are made of fiberglass so no matter what they wont mold into shape like say a plastic would. I was asked to buy more 3M tape and try again and take pictures. Imagine that. I have to buy my own 3M tape. Brilliant. So I did that and tried again with no luck. As if they were going to magically fit this time. I took some pictures and sent them on along with the splitters back to M-Force. On my own dime. Now they tell me they have to try and see for themselves if they fit and that I'll have to give them time to find an LCI e90. Amazing professionalism. Why did they bother asking me to take pictures then? Obviously they don't trust me. So that's where I stand. I've pretty much written the money off at this point. They can keep it. I'll stick to OEM for most stuff from now.
I wish you luck
      04-15-2010, 08:44 AM   #98
SpmnE9zero
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Figured I would toss this in here for good measure! Be aware guys.
I hope this is informational enough for "lil boy - aka xiaodeedeee"
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...frank%40mforce
      04-15-2010, 09:39 AM   #99
E92-Lighting
United_States
Rep
Drives: Next Generation LED Lighting

i couldnt find the original quote from xiao didi aka" little brother", whats your aka???

do u know me? it seems like you do, went to my schools? walnut, rowland, diamond bar....cuz it seems like you know me, knew me in the past??? whats your first name, i hope your not mike chan, lolz

post your aka

here is the original quote, it seems to be deleted either from the admins or yourself

Nice sig...are you a fan of e92lighting or sponsored by him? That's Derrick in the Walnut/Rowland area no? If so, beware of the company you keep, it speaks volumes of yourself as well. Take a look at the other threads in this subforum. A good portion are angry e92lighting customers.

That's your best reply? After only a lol smiley face and then editing two hours later with those two sentences?

It may be true that nobody cares what I think. After all, my post count is low and almost everyone thinks I am a newbie. That's why I created a new username. I'm tired of tip toeing and being nice. I can speak my mind freely whenever and wherever without having to worry about ruining previously built relationships. Best of all, it's a public forum

What I didn't understand is that you're an impatient postwhore spammer--it's just in your nature. I browsed a few of your other threads, this one for example. You apparently despise using the edit button and just stream-of-conscious post. Hey, to each his own, but maybe you should re-read the rules some time.

I'll drop the issue, that is unless you force it. Let me guess...your next response is a bellyroll?
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2010, 11:36 AM   #100
PiZauL
I6 + TT = FTW
Rep

Quote:
AWESOME!!!!! Pics???
Just took one for now with my phone. Will take more of fitment later
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2010, 11:37 AM   #101
SpmnE9zero
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Just took one for now with my phone. Will take more of fitment later
Looks great!!!!
      04-15-2010, 11:36 PM   #102
Bobby_LeMans
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Eh View Post

I had the same problem...pretty sure I still have them photos...
Fitment was OFF!
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2010, 11:36 PM   #103
Bobby_LeMans
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Figured I would toss this in here for good measure! Be aware guys.
I hope this is informational enough for "lil boy - aka xiaodeedeee"
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...frank%40mforce
Quote:
Originally Posted by E92-Lighting View Post
i couldnt find the original quote from xiao didi aka" little brother", whats your aka???

do u know me? it seems like you do, went to my schools? walnut, rowland, diamond bar....cuz it seems like you know me, knew me in the past??? whats your first name, i hope your not mike chan, lolz

post your aka

here is the original quote, it seems to be deleted either from the admins or yourself

Translation..props to me?
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2010, 08:51 AM   #104
Alpine Whiteboy
Jerry's Fault...
Rep
Drives: 2013 535xi M-Sport SGM

Quote:
PiZauL = Franks OTHER username???

LOL j/k...

But seriously...
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2010, 10:08 AM   #105
Kid Eh
I used to be conceited, now I'm perfect.
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 CS

Garage List
2018 BMW M3 CS  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine Whiteboy View Post

LOL j/k...

But seriously...
It's true they may fit fine for an '06 e90 but not on an LCI.

"I used to be conceited. Now I'm perfect"
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2010, 10:19 AM   #106
PiZauL
I6 + TT = FTW
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine Whiteboy View Post

LOL j/k...

But seriously...
lulz

While I was installing them, I was paranoid the entire time after reading all these negative posts. But when everything lined up perfectly, I couldnt help but
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2010, 11:03 AM   #107
Jake@MOTIV
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i, 335i

Frank got back to me and shipped out another set of angel eyes to replace the ones that went bad that i bought from them hope everyones issues get resolved.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2010, 01:57 PM   #108
SpmnE9zero
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
I just wanted to let everyone know I received my spoiler and the fitment and quality completely surpassed my expectations.
Frank I know we had our problems in this transaction, I am glad this was resolved and now my car is that much more bad ass!

04-16-2010, 08:59 PM   #109
NaTuReB0Y