E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > FS: OEM 18" 189 Wheels WITH TIRES

02-07-2009, 11:57 PM   #23
NoKids
Major
Rep
Drives: ...

Garage List
2008 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335iPaul View Post

+1

this post is just starting to get interesting
      02-08-2009, 07:26 AM   #24
Omni
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335xi 6MT

Who ended up buying them Kyle?
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2009, 02:40 PM   #25
teleopti
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 328i Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBMW69 View Post
Like I said, dont be upset because I didnt sell you these wheels. Another buyer on the forum bought them. And I dont need the language either. The xbox 360 and the wheels were 2 totally different items I had for sale. I was never committed to sell you the wheels. I sold you the xbox and I said maybe about the wheels. CALM DOWN BUDDY. Just buy other used ones on the forum
I'm not upset that I didn't buy your wheels. I'm the one spending the money here. When you told me to give you a deposit for the wheels, that is a commitment in of itself to sell me the wheels. Do a little research on business ethics. You are such a liar. You told me that if I bought the xbox 360 as well, then you will do the wheels at a certain price so I bought the stupid thing as well to help you out since you were helping me out.

After a week and a half you tell me that your dad wants your wheels for his 2002 M5 since "I didn't tell my dad I was doing all of this and he wants them." (I still have the text you sent me and will be more than happy to publish it for the community to see.) You then tell me the money I gave you (which included the deposit for the wheels) is fair for the xbox and we should call it even. You are the worst person to deal with and you give a bad name to the e90 community as well as other forum users. I will buy the wheels from reputable users here on the boards like DKCharles who actually deserve business. And if another e90 user bought them, then I'm sure he will be glad to read the following:

Your wheels are curbed and the tires are not brand new and you know it. I hope you told the current buyer all of this since I have seen them in person and the buyer who is paying for your wheels and shipping costs has not seen them, but based on how you are, you probably told him: There is a little curb rash on one of the wheels and the tires are brand new. Lucky for me, I took close up pics of the damage you have, and I even told you that I would have to spend money on repairing the wheels, especially the front passenger one.

If you want to keep arguing with me then let's go because you are only digging yourself deeper.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2009, 03:41 PM   #26
I335
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '08 335i Coupe

I've seen these wheels in person and I feel for the buyer. All 4 need repair, the tires have 15,000+ miles on them, and at least one has a bubble in the sidewall. Sorry I wasn't able to warn the buyer sooner. Let this be a warning to others though - this guy is dishonest and has no integrity. Doing business with him is at your own risk.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2009, 07:31 PM   #27
teleopti
Banned
United_States
Rep

thank you! I'm not the only one who has had trouble in the past with this dude and I'm sooo happy now that I found out your tires are crap! I love how you aren't saying anything either Kyle - really adds to your awesome rep
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2009, 05:28 PM   #28
Omni
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335xi 6MT

I saw pictures of the wheels, but I never figured someone would buy them without seeing pics...I don't mean any disrespect whatsoever, but in my opinion, they were worth about $200-$350 for the wheels. They needed quite a bit of repair.
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2009, 10:59 PM   #29
BIMMER//DRIMMER
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90 330i 06

Garage List
06 330i  [0.00]
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2009, 05:20 PM   #30
YARDMAN
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

Thats so funny I was trying to negotiate with this guy last week and was willing to pay a deposit so that he would hold them for me for a couple of weeks. I was under the impression that the wheels were in all right condition. Glad I didnt buy them.
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2009, 06:08 PM   #31
amazanman1
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Bought the wheels...

I bought the wheels for a fair price and he was great about communicating with me, shipping them out, and they were as advertised.

Great wheels, wouldn't hesitate to buy from him in the future.

Thanks Again and Hope You're Enjoying Your New Rims!

Appreciate 0
      02-17-2009, 12:01 AM   #32
teleopti
Banned
United_States
Rep

you overpaid bud by a lot
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2009, 08:19 AM   #33
I335
Brigadier General
Rep

^ I agree - tires were shot and all 4 wheels needed repair. Anyhow, glad you're happy with them. I'm not surprised the deal went smoothly with him considering he was collecting cash. Completely different story when trying to collect from him...
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2009, 09:19 AM   #34
brianhn1
Slow Mo
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazanman1 View Post
I bought the wheels for a fair price and he was great about communicating with me, shipping them out, and they were as advertised.

Great wheels, wouldn't hesitate to buy from him in the future.

Thanks Again and Hope You're Enjoying Your New Rims!

You realize you're a scammer? Or you clearly like to get scammed? IP check please.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2009, 05:08 PM   #35
teleopti
Banned
United_States
Rep

i think thats kyle just posting up as a different user. anyways, hes a fake and i would never do business with him again.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2009, 01:08 PM   #36
amazanman1
Rep

Update

Just put the wheels on, had to pay $300 for the front tire to be replaced because it had a bubble on it I didn't notice when I opened the packages....
Kyle had told me that the tires were "perfect", would have appreciated knowing that one of them had a bubble in the tire that would cause it to be useless...

Called Kyle and left him a text message saying I wasn't pissed off, but I thought it would be fair if he sent back $100 of my money since I had to pay $300 to buy a replacement tire from discount tire.

No response yet, I guess I'm just finding out what all you guys were talking about... didn't think the tires were a bad deal until I had to replace one of them. Just disappointed with someone not being truthful in the first place.

Oh yeah, and he did tell me that only one of the wheels had a little curb rash, but all four have curb rash on them, so whoever posted that was right on about that.

Again, disappointed, would not buy from this kid again...

Last edited by amazanman1; 02-20-2009 at 01:13 PM.. Reason: Added some things....
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2009, 01:18 PM   #37
brianhn1
Slow Mo
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazanman1 View Post
Just put the wheels on, had to pay $300 for the front tire to be replaced because it had a bubble on it I didn't notice when I opened the packages....
Kyle had told me that the tires were "perfect", would have appreciated knowing that one of them had a bubble in the tire that would cause it to be useless...

Called Kyle and left him a text message saying I wasn't pissed off, but I thought it would be fair if he sent back $100 of my money since I had to pay $300 to buy a replacement tire from discount tire.

No response yet, I guess I'm just finding out what all you guys were talking about... didn't think the tires were a bad deal until I had to replace one of them. Just disappointed with someone not being truthful in the first place.

Oh yeah, and he did tell me that only one of the wheels had a little curb rash, but all four have curb rash on them, so whoever posted that was right on about that.

Again, disappointed, would not buy from this kid again...
Sorry about that. Wish you would take everyone's warnings before you bought from him.

PS. Guess you're not the same guy as I previously thought.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2009, 01:21 PM   #38
amazanman1
Rep

Um, I read the warnings AFTER the tires were already on their way to my house and I had paid, so it was a little too late...

They weren't posted when I negotiated and paid Kyle.

Thanks for the warnings, though, wish they would have been posted a little sooner.

Plus, you couldn't see the bubble on the tire or the curb rash except on the one tire in the pics he sent me....
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2009, 01:41 PM   #39
teleopti
Banned
United_States
Rep

sux man. file a paypal claim against him and say the products are not as described as clearly they weren't. I stil have pictures of the wheels and can give you them if they will help your case. Don't let him get off that easily and don't expect him to send any money to you as he won't.

Let us know if we can help. He gives a bad name to honest forum users.

Its amazing how he is too much of a coward to man up and deal with it as well.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2009, 03:46 PM   #40
White e90
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW E90 M3

whats a D!CK this guy Kyle is!
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2009, 04:10 PM   #41
CSIERRA09
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpina B7 / M4

damn thats F*cked up i would be so pissed
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2009, 08:00 AM   #42
I335
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by teleopti View Post
sux man. file a paypal claim against him and say the products are not as described as clearly they weren't. I stil have pictures of the wheels and can give you them if they will help your case. Don't let him get off that easily and don't expect him to send any money to you as he won't.

Let us know if we can help. He gives a bad name to honest forum users.

Its amazing how he is too much of a coward to man up and deal with it as well.
Coward is a good description of this kid. No integrity, outright liar, and scammer. Sorry that I wasn't able to warn the wheel buyer earlier - I didn't realize how bad he was until it was too late. And BTW - I know that those tires have over 15,000 miles on them - they're the original RFTs that came with the car. Can't imagine there's too much life left in them and perhaps "perfect" was a bit optimistic, eh? The buyer should also give him negative feedback - just click on the iTrader number...

Based on some investigative information I got on him (I won't divulge all of it) I believe he's only 19 and to give him the benefit of the doubt (which I really shouldn't) - he's just young, immature, and has absolutely no clue about good business acumen, integrity, and standing behind his word. Screwing people is no big deal to him and he puts on a pretty good game face. He will soon find out that what goes around comes around.
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2009, 03:32 PM   #43
amazanman1
Rep

My fault, first time buying off this forum, sent him cash in the form of a money order from my bank because he insisted he didn't want paypal because they would "charge too much in fees" on his money, don't really have any kind of recourse.

But hey, I learned my lesson, will never do that again.

Tires have a decent amount of tread left, definitely not brand new, but whatever, I made a mistake and was naive, my fault, time to man up about it. I'm an adult and should have known better, just thought there would be honor among people that love bimmers so much, but hey, me being stupid here.

Funny that he's not responding to these posts, after I got the tires he sent me a text asking how they were, after I responded saying they were okay except they had more curb rash then he had described and 1 tire had a bubble in it, he hasn't responded.

Like you said, just an immature kid, he'll mess with the wrong guy and definitely learn his lesson, what goes around comes around....

Karma's a bitch.
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2009, 03:36 PM   #44
ZuerstBMW
¡Viva España!
Rep
Drives: 2023 230i Mineral White