E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > OMG...To catch a predator in Long Beach

02-11-2007, 05:28 PM   #23
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 AW 320i

just wow, wow siccckkkkkkk....12, 13 years old?! thats so wrong...if the girls are 16 17 i might question myself but 12-13?!
i wonder if there's any bimmer in that show? i saw the predators driving infiniti and lexus...
      02-12-2007, 03:49 AM   #24
shragon
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

i saw that episode. bunch of sickos.
      02-12-2007, 12:00 PM   #25
Juggs
Bavarian Motor Werks Fanatic
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 325i sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by teknochild View Post
neither do i, but what they are doing IS counter productive, i meen several of the people who end up on the show have SEEN the show, so obviously its not acting as much of a deterant in showing their faces

most of these guys are clearly mentally disturbed, who knows what doing this does to their heads, after that happens they may hold a grudge against the people and it might reflect onto children and they could end up commiting violant crimes against kids

its not sympathy, its just that there is no positive to doing this besides raising awareness of the problem, of which their faces are not needed

also you have to know that they are being portrayed much worse then reality, like someone mentioned the decoy repeatedly contacts the mark in some cases... its still wrong but....

i meen i love anime, and someone could EASILY portray me as a pervert or a pedo without including full details

though im sure their all guilty
wrong. what they are doing is exposing the sick fucks that are out there. i for one am 110% in agreement with catching sick bastards like this. Why would they come out .. just to talk? yeah right... fuck em. I hope they all burn in hell for lusting over children
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2007, 12:40 PM   #26
yellowg555
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

They will all get what's coming to them in jail/prison...and I don't mean jail time either.
      02-12-2007, 01:31 PM   #27
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06' 325i/08' 350z/09' 128i

there's a new episode on 2m night. i don't think it's in long beach anymore, if i remember correctly, it's some where in texas.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2007, 01:43 PM   #28
cm3rc
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90

Garage List
06 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minipuck V 2.0 View Post
he looks like stephan urkele
hahahah

that indian guy is a pervert.:mad:
      02-12-2007, 01:49 PM   #29
teknochild
Your resident 4um troll
Rep
Drives: 335 coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggs View Post
wrong. what they are doing is exposing the sick fucks that are out there. i for one am 110% in agreement with catching sick bastards like this. Why would they come out .. just to talk? yeah right... fuck em. I hope they all burn in hell for lusting over children
idiot read it again, i never said they had anything but bad intentions, the point is what they are doing is nothing but counter productive to a solution
      02-12-2007, 01:51 PM   #30
NaTuReB0Y
Powered By 36DD
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90

we should just send these sick bastards to the front line in Iraq with water guns......
      02-12-2007, 02:06 PM   #31
montreal_bimmer
OEMconcept
Italy
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
2006 325i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minipuck V 2.0 View Post
he looks like stephan urkele

ahahahahahaha to Stephane Urkelle

these guys are crazy fukkers. morons.

crazy crazy world we live in.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2007, 09:34 PM   #32
Juggs
United_States
Rep

Quote:
idiot read it again, i never said they had anything but bad intentions, the point is what they are doing is nothing but counter productive to a solution
since you're so mature in your answer why dont you explain to the masses exactly how outting pedos is counterproductive? would you rather them not actually attempt to out these sick bastards? maybe you sympathize with them?
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2007, 09:45 PM   #33
teknochild
Your resident 4um troll
Rep

Quote:
since you're so mature in your answer why dont you explain to the masses exactly how outting pedos is counterproductive? would you rather them not actually attempt to out these sick bastards? maybe you sympathize with them?
i called you an idiot, because you quoted my post, called me wrong, and then made a statement that showed you didnt even read my post even though you had the nerve to call me "wrong"

now im going to call you an idiot again, because even after i told you to actually read my post, you didnt, and ask me to answer a question (why i think what they are doing is counterproductive) which i already answered in my original post

so for the second time, would you like to go back and ACTUALLY READ what i wrote before commenting on it? k thx bye
      02-12-2007, 09:46 PM   #34
Juggs
United_States
Rep

Quote:
i called you an idiot, because you quoted my post, called me wrong, and then made a statement that showed you didnt even read my post even though you had the nerve to call me "wrong"

now im going to call you an idiot again, because even after i told you to actually read my post, you didnt, and ask me to answer a question (why i think what they are doing is counterproductive) which i already answered in my original post

so for the second time, would you like to go back and ACTUALLY READ what i wrote before commenting on it? k thx bye

nevermind, obviously you're too full of yourself to actually understand my question to you.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2007, 09:47 PM   #35
teknochild
Your resident 4um troll
Rep

Quote:
nevermind, obviously you're too full of yourself to actually understand my question to you.
im full of myself about what exaclty? sympathazing with pedos?

you dont even make sense
      02-12-2007, 09:48 PM   #36
Juggs
United_States
Rep

Quote:
im full of myself about what exaclty? sympathazing with pedos?

you dont even make sense

i cant help you're incapable of understanding simple questions. nevermind, move along here nothing to see
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2007, 09:53 PM   #37
teknochild
Your resident 4um troll
Rep

Quote:
i cant help you're incapable of understanding simple questions. nevermind, move along here nothing to see

no i understood your question entirely, the point is you dont have enough reading comprehension to realize i answered your question in my original post
      02-12-2007, 09:57 PM   #38
Juggs
United_States
Rep

Quote:
no i understood your question entirely, the point is you dont have enough reading comprehension to realize i answered your question in my original post

actually mr. child anime lover, my question was directed at your comment about hiding their faces and simply awareness. i wanted you to try and explain why you sympathize with the pedo's and think that hiding their faces is a "better" route to go.

but again, no sense in perhaps putting yourself in an uncomfortable situation in which you might have to actually reason and think about your comment instead of harping on those that are asking for clarification
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2007, 10:06 PM   #39
teknochild
Your resident 4um troll
Rep

Quote:
actually mr. child anime lover, my question was directed at your comment about hiding their faces and simply awareness. i wanted you to try and explain why you sympathize with the pedo's and think that hiding their faces is a "better" route to go.

but again, no sense in perhaps putting yourself in an uncomfortable situation in which you might have to actually reason and think about your comment instead of harping on those that are asking for clarification

just for fun lets break it down for everyones reading pleasure

Quote:
Quote:
idiot read it again, i never said they had anything but bad intentions
infact i even said:
Quote:
though im sure their all guilty
to which you come back with

Quote:
even though in my original post i said specifically

Quote:
neither do i, but what they are doing IS counter productive, i meen several of the people who end up on the show have SEEN the show, so obviously its not acting as much of a deterant in showing their faces

most of these guys are clearly mentally disturbed, who knows what doing this does to their heads, after that happens they may hold a grudge against the people and it might reflect onto children and they could end up commiting violant crimes against kids

its not sympathy, its just that there is no positive to doing this besides raising awareness of the problem, of which their faces are not needed

im not going to bother explaining to you further as i believe anyone with more than a third grade reading education would be able to clearly tell my reason for believing that this shows effect on the people who end up on it could be bad for the people its trying to protect
      02-12-2007, 10:11 PM   #40
Juggs
United_States
Rep

Quote:

im not going to bother explaining to you further as i believe anyone with more than a third grade reading education would be able to clearly tell my reason for believing that this shows effect on the people who end up on it could be bad for the people its trying to protect
i apologise for assuming you actually had something to defend instead of taking the cheap route out and again, getting defensive.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2007, 10:17 PM   #41
teknochild
Your resident 4um troll
Rep

Quote:

i apologise for assuming you actually had something to defend instead of taking the cheap route out and again, getting defensive.
no a defensive person is someone who feels its neccesary to defend his position when someone tries to discredit him

im simply trying to teach an idiot how to read
      02-12-2007, 10:18 PM   #42
NaTuReB0Y