E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > NA Engine (non-turbo) / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > N52 software variants please!

09-10-2013, 11:59 PM   #1
nate5ks
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330xi

N52 software variants please!

Hi all, I'm trying to put some definitive info together on different applications of the N52 engine, hp output, software, DME variant and that kind of stuff. I think it would be especially helpful to anyone attempting a 325i-328i/330i conversion as the software will need to be changed to reflect the mods and take advantage of them. What I'm asking is for anybody who can to post their vehicle model and year, DME variant (i.e. MSV70), and their DME zb number. This can all be found using INPA. Also, if anybody knows somebody with chassis other than e90 such as the x5 or 128i this would be very useful info. Thank you to anybody who takes the time to do this, I will post mine tomorrow when I have my laptop.
Appreciate 0