E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Turbo upgrade opinions and pics of my e90

09-15-2015, 10:14 PM   #23
e90slut
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezr10
I like the grill man! Where did you get the blackout outer but satin slats? I like that better than the all black grilles.
thanks man, I took the grille apart and had the top and bottom wrapped.

and the stickers are my buddy's ig page I just threw them on for fun. I definitely agree it takes away from the "clean" factor, but right now my wheels are being repaired once I have them on and bumper fitment more on point I'll take them off.
      09-15-2015, 11:22 PM   #24
neverdone
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: X5, 335, Ford Lightning, 63 me

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90slut View Post
Thanks man, i hadn't seen many running them so i found these and got them powdercoated the color looks horrible in pictures but in person it has a really nice hue to it.

The only bit of advice ill take is the tail lights. I think i do need a set of depo's lol. And to the guy who said something about a sticker on marker.., e90 dont have marker i just threw it on because i cracked the bumper
lowlife
What are you talking about e90 doesn't have a marker? I have an e90 and i have markers...and wait, did you call me a lowlife because YOU have a sticker on your fender and I don't like it? Gotta clarify...
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2015, 11:26 PM   #25
e90slut
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverdone
Quote:
Originally Posted by e90slut View Post
Thanks man, i hadn't seen many running them so i found these and got them powdercoated the color looks horrible in pictures but in person it has a really nice hue to it.

The only bit of advice ill take is the tail lights. I think i do need a set of depo's lol. And to the guy who said something about a sticker on marker.., e90 dont have marker i just threw it on because i cracked the bumper
lowlife
What are you talking about e90 doesn't have a marker? I have an e90 and i have markers...and wait, did you call me a lowlife because YOU have a sticker on your fender and I don't like it? Gotta clarify...
only e90 lci have side markers. mine is 08. I didn't call you a lowlife. never did I say that.. I meant lowlife meaning my car is low so it breaks shit. but the sticker is because the bumper broke its temporary, sorry if it offended you
      09-15-2015, 11:52 PM   #26
jgoens
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i msport

I don't see how your car is rice. I did look at your pics on photo bucket and it looks like your wheels were silver? I like that better..blue is a statement but the silver just looked class. Bunch of nitpicking here.
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2015, 09:31 AM   #27
e90slut
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens
I don't see how your car is rice. I did look at your pics on photo bucket and it looks like your wheels were silver? I like that better..blue is a statement but the silver just looked class. Bunch of nitpicking here.
that was the last set of wheels I had.