E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > Wimbledon/Tennis in general

07-14-2015, 03:36 AM   #23
Waspo
Lieutenant Colonel
England
Rep
Drives: E90 330i M Sport, Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by djgandy View Post
God rubgy, a bunch of poshos pretending they like sport. Really they just like watching guys shove their noses up other guys asses!
Er........I'll let you explain that to them
      07-14-2015, 05:54 AM   #24
djgandy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E93 M3

Garage List
2011 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waspo View Post
Er........I'll let you explain that to them
I mean the people who watch it. A day at Twickenham is full of more pretentious twats than Wimbledon!
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2015, 05:59 AM   #25
Waspo
Lieutenant Colonel
England
Rep
Drives: E90 330i M Sport, Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by djgandy View Post
I mean the people who watch it. A day at Twickenham is full of more pretentious twats than Wimbledon!
Thanks for the compliment, i love you too......

Happen to agree with you. As a WASPS supporter (And season ticket holder before they moved to Coventry) is sickens me to the bone to see the cucumber Sandwich brigade at "Twickers" at either an England Game of a Cup Final, especially when me, an Ardent Club Rugby fan, can't get a friggin ticket !!! .

This can not be said in ANY respect to Club Rugby, and the people there are a class above the the Twickers Brigade, and let me tell you a whole evolution above the average footy fan!