E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > My (not so great) Accutint (Seattle) SODO experience.....

06-15-2011, 04:34 PM   #45
BMXtreme
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: E60 535i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbejoubmw View Post
Clearly it is you who needs to get on with you're life... We all have opinions. It is a thread for all. Lol people these days...
Whatever I'm not here to make enemies. I know college kids like you have grudges on everything, but like I said, no hard feelings and Accutint did screw things up for me. Cheers
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2011, 05:27 PM   #46
woojie
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 328i, pre,sprt,cold pkg

someone has more than enough money to NOT care about those damages.. lol spoiled child... ))
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2011, 02:09 AM   #47
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMXtreme View Post
Thanks Johny! Not sure who is the owner, but Taylor did called back 2 days ago after I gave them a call and left me a message and mention they were still doing research. I'll let them research abit and will call them again later.
Taylor would be a great person to speak to. Taylor is a really honest and friendly guy there. I would recommend him for future issues.
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2011, 02:10 AM   #48
E92ML
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 2008 335xi Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Lin View Post
Taylor would be a great person to speak to. Taylor is a really honest and friendly guy there. I would recommend him for future issues.
+1

Performance: JB4 ECU, CP-E DP's, WW BMS Meth Kit, AR meth elbow, BMS DCI, AFE Intake Scoops,
Exterior: Enkruez 19" H8R, H&R Spacers, Aero Lip, Tint, ACS Roof Spoiler, HID AE's, HID Fogs, Black Grills, Sport Pedals
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2011, 01:42 PM   #49
BMXtreme
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Lin View Post
Thansk Johny, yes Taylor is really good and "seem" interested to help over the phone. However, I just don't get the feel that they are actually doing anything other than being polite and assuring over the phone. I never gotten any pro-active calls from them since day 1. Taylor is probably told to just do whatever to get me off their backs. I have work to do and can't bug them every minute or even day. From the way the user AccutintSODO speaks, they seem to be very unprofessional and apparently being condecending is what they do best to tell someone off. Nice.

Again, I have nothing against any individual. Just not happy how their business is operating and the accountabilties that don't exist.

Last edited by BMXtreme; 06-16-2011 at 01:55 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2011, 09:37 PM   #50
jacky822
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E60 M5

Quote:
Burn from smoking? I guess you mean burn marks from cigarette? You kidding me rite? Heat from a cigarette can cause fine scratches?
im not kidding you, since one stupid bixxh sit in my car and smoke.. she didnt roll the window down all the way.. and when they ash the cigarette, she "hit" the inside of the window with her cigarette in hand.. btw.. try it.. im pretty sure u can make a mark like that from cigarette, plus i scratch my window before with a cutter, the marks is smaller and not noticeable like the one u have...
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2011, 02:55 AM   #51
E92ML
Captain
United_States
Rep

I honestly think the scratches may have been there before they put the tint on and you just noticed them when they installed the tint. I watched them tint my car and they didn't use anything that could scratch the windows like that. Especially under the tint. But its possible that there was dirt or something under the squeegee and it got scratched when they were cleaning them.

btw, Jacky did you find out if your downpipes will fit on my car? I want them if they will. Haha

Performance: JB4 ECU, CP-E DP's, WW BMS Meth Kit, AR meth elbow, BMS DCI, AFE Intake Scoops,
Exterior: Enkruez 19" H8R, H&R Spacers, Aero Lip, Tint, ACS Roof Spoiler, HID AE's, HID Fogs, Black Grills, Sport Pedals
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2011, 03:42 AM   #52
BMXtreme
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E92ML View Post
I honestly think the scratches may have been there before they put the tint on and you just noticed them when they installed the tint. I watched them tint my car and they didn't use anything that could scratch the windows like that. Especially under the tint. But its possible that there was dirt or something under the squeegee and it got scratched when they were cleaning them.
Honestly, there weren't there. Maybe they scratched them accidentally like you said, but nonetheless, they don't want to do anything about it when they said they will. I am not asking anyone to not go with them but I am not recommending them. If anyone feel they are worth the risk, just go for it. I am stating the fact from my point of view. What I am trying to point out is mistake happens and not often but if they don't intend to fix any of them, there's something wrong with them.

Accutint fan boys/girls can mock me all they want but let's see if karma comes around.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2011, 03:47 AM   #53
BMXtreme
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky822 View Post
Quote:
Burn from smoking? I guess you mean burn marks from cigarette? You kidding me rite? Heat from a cigarette can cause fine scratches?
im not kidding you, since one stupid bixxh sit in my car and smoke.. she didnt roll the window down all the way.. and when they ash the cigarette, she "hit" the inside of the window with her cigarette in hand.. btw.. try it.. im pretty sure u can make a mark like that from cigarette, plus i scratch my window before with a cutter, the marks is smaller and not noticeable like the one u have...
Wow that sucks, hope it isn't bad. Never heard such thing. Mine for sure are not cigarette burns. But for kicks if I could get a piece of glass from the junk yard, I'll ask someone who smokes to try it out for me.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2011, 03:54 PM   #54
jacky822
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Honestly, there weren't there. Maybe they scratched them accidentally like you said, but nonetheless, they don't want to do anything about it when they said they will. I am not asking anyone to not go with them but I am not recommending them. If anyone feel they are worth the risk, just go for it. I am stating the fact from my point of view. What I am trying to point out is mistake happens and not often but if they don't intend to fix any of them, there's something wrong with them.

Accutint fan boys/girls can mock me all they want but let's see if karma comes around.
i personally would recommend them any day and any time, i just saw how they tint my window on my e60 m5, ppl have no idea how pro they are... lol anyways, sad to hear that...
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2011, 05:16 PM   #55
BMXtreme
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
i personally would recommend them any day and any time, i just saw how they tint my window on my e60 m5, ppl have no idea how pro they are... lol anyways, sad to hear that...
Oh well, good for you. I have a "low class" E60 535i, so that's why they could care less. But yeah sad I went with them.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2011, 06:40 PM   #56
E92ML
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
What % tint did you put on the M5?

Appreciate 0
      06-21-2011, 12:53 PM   #57
jacky822
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92ML View Post
Quote:
What % tint did you put on the M5?
30 wind shield
15 side
5 back

Last edited by jacky822; 06-21-2011 at 04:28 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2011, 08:17 PM   #58
E92ML
Captain
United_States
Rep

wow thats dark! haha. I did 50% windshield, 30% sides and 15% on the back. Black interior makes it look a lot darker though.

Appreciate 0
      06-23-2011, 01:05 PM   #59
///M Addict
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 (Sold) | 2016 F80

Hey guys, i just got my car 3Med and tinted there. No issues and the people there are very friendly and professional. I'm sorry to hear about ur bad experience there but if you are the business owner would you assume responsibility right away without "research" or proof? Just saying, can't trash one's reputation based on 1 bad experience. my 2c
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2011, 01:22 PM   #60
BMXtreme
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Addict View Post
Hey guys, i just got my car 3Med and tinted there. No issues and the people there are very friendly and professional. I'm sorry to hear about ur bad experience there but if you are the business owner would you assume responsibility right away without "research" or proof? Just saying, can't trash one's reputation based on 1 bad experience. my 2c
Nice. They would be too stupid or have no common sense if they still repeat their mistake by now.
Appreciate 0