E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Helix Does it Again

07-01-2011, 10:00 PM   #1
GTiceman
Parrothead
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2020 BMW X3 M40i   [0.00]
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
Thumbs up Helix Does it Again

This review has been a long time coming. Today, I had Helix install my new Brake Performance Rotors, Cool Carbon Pads, and do a Brake Fluid Flush. I chose the pads upon recommendations from members on here and the rotors because Alex told me Helix was going to start carrying them; I ordered them before they did. As usual, the guys went out of there way to help me out. Eric, the owner, never hesitates to squeeze you in if you need something done and really shows that he cares about each one of his customers. Along with his team Alex, who is on here, and Ralph, the guys blasted out my brake work today, a Friday, before the 4th of July holiday weekend after I gave them a call this morning to see if they could fit me in. Sure enough they did and had me rolling this afternoon. Eric personally took the car out for a test drive to make sure everything was perfect.

Last time I used Helix, it was when I bought the stepped core intercooler from them during the group buy. I ran into a snag and Eric jumped again to take a look at my install to make sure everything was done correctly. I also gladly purchased my JB4 from Alex.

All I can say is ask anyone in the tri-state who has used Helix or had dealings with any of the guys there and I am sure they will give as high remarks as I have. I will not hesitate to use them again in the future.

See Garage for Mods

Last edited by GTiceman; 07-02-2011 at 10:01 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2011, 03:30 PM   #2
Alex@Helix
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Thanks for the write up! car looks great
Appreciate 0