E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > buying hamaan sideskirts for e93

06-16-2009, 04:26 PM   #1
phantome46
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4 Convertible - Sakhir

buying hamaan sideskirts for e93

Where would be the best place to buy from that give the best prices?

Also who sells Vorsteiner in UK?

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2009, 04:55 PM   #2
M3-FAST
Defected to the dark side.....
England
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 LCi

Garage List
I am pretty sure that Autovogue are the official Hamann importers?

www.autovogue.com

Speak to Stuart Brown

I think Teddy at SSDD motorsport do the Vorsteiner stuff - maybe PM BMWBailey and see where he sourced his Vorsteiner bits from.

Appreciate 0
      06-16-2009, 04:55 PM   #3
G33
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i

bmw mstyle and autovogue
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2009, 02:43 AM   #4
Hoops
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E70 X5 xDrive35d M Sport

Garage List
Depends whether you want genuine Vorsteiner or replica?? I personally dont see the point in spending the ridiculous sums that Vorsteiner demand when the rep stuff looks pretty damn close to the real thing. I admit that my Vorsteiner rep parts did look a little bumpy under close inspection, whereas the genuine stuff should be 100% perfect for the price you pay. Also, some people have complained about fitment of the rep stuff - but all my bits fitted perfectly and from a few feet away from the car you would never know they were reps. Speak to the boys at Evolve as they are big advocates of the genuine stuff and will be competitive on price (esp if you tell 'em i sent ya!!). Otherwise, give autovogue a call as i also like there stuff very much and they have a good eye for modding their cars - but they are not cheap!! If you want rep stuff and want to save a small fortune then send me a PM and i will give you details of my very good contact in USA who sourced me my CF Vorsteiner rep parts. I have just bought another E92 M3 and im just about to order a load of parts from him. Steve