E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > I need wheels in NYC,NJ(anywhere close to NYC)

04-27-2008, 04:47 PM   #1
Queenskid24
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: With 1 Fly Girl shotgun.

I need wheels in NYC,NJ(anywhere close to NYC)

AS the title reads, i need a new set of wheels and i dont want to go thru the hassel of ordering and dealing with shipping fees, damage on delivery, mounting the wheels, etc...

...so Im interested in...
19s only!

-***Matte black CSLs***(I really want these)
-Gunmetal CSLs
-Black M6 reps
-***MORR VS7s***(I really want these)
-OEM 230s

if you guys have anything else for sale i didnt post please make me offers and also if you guys know any good wheel shops in the area, ill pass by. thanks to all BTW i dotn want to spend DPE $$ and ive done the Iforged thing already but wouldnt mind getting another set if the price is right, im just looking for a quality wheel that will survive the NYC streets
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2008, 08:27 PM   #2
Queenskid24
Colonel
United_States
Rep

BUMP!!!!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2008, 08:30 PM   #3
3pete3the5greekI
The GrEeK
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335xi M EBII

2007 e90 335i (batmobile) ~ bye bye
2011 e90 335i M-Sport (Stella) ~ BYe Bye
2013 F30 335xi M-Sport EBII
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2008, 08:55 PM   #4
cycler
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 Streetglide and 2011 Dyna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenskid24 View Post
AS the title reads, i need a new set of wheels and i dont want to go thru the hassel of ordering and dealing with shipping fees, damage on delivery, mounting the wheels, etc...

...so Im interested in...
19s only!

-***Matte black CSLs***(I really want these)
-Gunmetal CSLs
-Black M6 reps
-***MORR VS7s***(I really want these)
-OEM 230s

if you guys have anything else for sale i didnt post please make me offers and also if you guys know any good wheel shops in the area, ill pass by. thanks to all BTW i dotn want to spend DPE $$ and ive done the Iforged thing already but wouldnt mind getting another set if the price is right, im just looking for a quality wheel that will survive the NYC streets
Dude i hate to break the news to you but no matter what you will be paying shipping. they add that to the cost of the wheel. just call jlevisw.com and get them to sell you a set of morr's. i think nick is offerering a discount on them right now. or go to morr aloys and find a dealer near you.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2008, 09:04 PM   #5
ejazbmw
blahhh
Rep
Drives: 2014 M235I

lol good luck finding 19s that will stand up to ny roads even top end wheels crack or bend, there was a thread about it a few weeks ago actually long was showing someones volks bent up and crap.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2008, 09:40 PM   #6
Queenskid24
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3pete3the5greekI View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycler View Post
Dude i hate to break the news to you but no matter what you will be paying shipping. they add that to the cost of the wheel. just call jlevisw.com and get them to sell you a set of morr's. i think nick is offerering a discount on them right now. or go to morr aloys and find a dealer near you.
haha i know. I have heard soo many stories of damaged wheels while shipped that i want to avoid that at ALL costs...
I know of one person near me who has VS7, not sure if hed want to sell them..cough.."ahem".."ROLLER"...cough... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazbmw View Post
lol good luck finding 19s that will stand up to ny roads even top end wheels crack or bend, there was a thread about it a few weeks ago actually long was showing someones volks bent up and crap.
haha I drove around in my drifts (19s) for a few months. No problems. Just alot of swerving on the streets. lol I had to be on real close watch for potholes. I dodge every small hole and sewer drain.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2008, 09:44 PM   #7
ejazbmw
blahhh
Rep
Drives: 2014 M235I

Quote:

haha I drove around in my drifts (19s) for a few months. No problems. Just alot of swerving on the streets. lol I had to be on real close watch for potholes. I dodge every small hole and sewer drain.
you basically nailed every reason as to why i got rid of my 19s lol it was just to annoying to drive around with, even on short drives it was a PITA but good luck man hope you find some rims you like!!
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2008, 09:52 PM   #8
Queenskid24
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazbmw View Post
you basically nailed every reason as to why i got rid of my 19s lol it was just to annoying to drive around with, even on short drives it was a PITA but good luck man hope you find some rims you like!!
haha. its a pain, but its worth it to save your "investment" , and also to look good

thanks!!!
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2008, 09:55 PM   #9
cycler
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 Streetglide and 2011 Dyna

i wish the morr alloys came in 18
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2008, 10:14 PM   #10
Queenskid24
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycler View Post
i wish the morr alloys came in 18
why? is it the pothole issue? or you dont like big wheels??
I feel that 19s are ideal for a full look, some 20s are ok on coupes but others look like they belong on trucks
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2008, 10:56 PM   #11
Craig@SupremePower
G.O.A.T.!
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 GMC Yukon XL

Email Eric@Supremepower.com bro he has the CSL's on special right now and can get a set powdercoated for you in any color you like and with powdercoating you won't encounter some of the issues other have with the finish on other CSL reps!
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2008, 11:00 PM   #12
Ph0zenstone
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2018 530e X-Drive

i think jd was looking to get rid of this LM reps...i remember him sayin he was gettin tired of em...maybe you can pick those up from him
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2008, 11:24 PM   #13
Acuracy
SAYPL335
Guyana
Rep
Drives: 07 E92 335 FBO - 16 F80 M3

Quote:
why? is it the pothole issue? or you dont like big wheels??
I feel that 19s are ideal for a full look, some 20s are ok on coupes but others look like they belong on trucks
heyy my 20s dont look like they belong on a truck...lol im playin pete.

Seeee someone shoulda kept that nice set of drifts that he so happened to get a pretty good price on..heres another lol

Ill keep an eye out for anything for u man

Appreciate 0
      04-28-2008, 01:02 AM   #14
brtnrdr1x
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: by u w/ the finger ;)

19's are the biggest u should go (if at all) in the northeast NJ/NYC area, the roads are always fcukked up :/..n to answer ur looking for 19's..seach the internet haha, you'll find shops that may have those wheels in the NJ/NYC area

MODS: 5% tint / JUN-TW roof spoiler / 8000K Oracle xenon(lows) / 3000K JDM Luminics fogs / Smoked tails / Full LED interior;puddles;back-ups
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2008, 10:13 AM   #15
Queenskid24
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
Email Eric@Supremepower.com bro he has the CSL's on special right now and can get a set powdercoated for you in any color you like and with powdercoating you won't encounter some of the issues other have with the finish on other CSL reps!
thanks, but like i said, i want to avoid shipping as much as i can. prefer local shops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phozenstone View Post
i think jd was looking to get rid of this LM reps...i remember him sayin he was gettin tired of em...maybe you can pick those up from him
ill message him thanks man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuracy View Post
heyy my 20s dont look like they belong on a truck...lol im playin pete.

Seeee someone shoulda kept that nice set of drifts that he so happened to get a pretty good price on..heres another lol

Ill keep an eye out for anything for u man
lolol listen man, i needed the cash at the time thats why i let em go. oh and your 20s look awesome on your car btw,

thanks trav. ill let you when im free for the detail, if not ill refer you over to someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brtnrdr1x View Post
19's are the biggest u should go (if at all) in the northeast NJ/NYC area, the roads are always fcukked up :/..n to answer ur looking for 19's..seach the internet haha, you'll find shops that may have those wheels in the NJ/NYC area
haha yeah i know. thanks.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2008, 09:51 PM   #16
Queenskid24
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rat3d m View Post
pm me i have oem csl wheels ...with tires ..or with out
ooo nice. Pmed!
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 08:37 AM   #17
Queenskid24
Colonel
United_States
Rep

bumpo!!!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 09:12 AM   #18
Design1314
Major
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: e92

i was kind of looking for local wheel stores that sells reps....etc but haven't found any yet.. lol
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 09:21 AM   #19
amazzzin
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Hey Pete,

I know you want to avoid shipping at all cost... but trust me as craig tells yous... eric@SPP is the way to go. I've got my DPEs shipped from CALI, eric didn't only take pictures..... before he shipped them, but he wrapped them so good. They were triple wrapped in bubbles.... HRE boxed... HRE splitter between the wheels...... everything came mint, and as you saw from my wheels on my car they are looking perfect........
I agree you... NYC roads suck, but a mod is a mod...... can't have em always perfect.....

Shipping from CALI to NYC.... wasn't even that much and everything was fully packaged and safe. I doubt you find what you are looking for, damaged, rashed, unfinished local, it's just overall better getting some new even if you pay 100$ over what you find local...... It's worth it in more aspects then finding rims that are rashed/bent.......

I fully recommend eric for everything. Every mod you see on my car was purchased threw him and it came in tip-top shape.

Good luck, if you need help or a "special" hook u... let me know... I got connects.

-Mike
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 10:26 AM   #20
Queenskid24
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEOVR View Post
Hey Pete,

I know you want to avoid shipping at all cost... but trust me as craig tells yous... eric@SPP is the way to go. I've got my DPEs shipped from CALI, eric didn't only take pictures..... before he shipped them, but he wrapped them so good. They were triple wrapped in bubbles.... HRE boxed... HRE splitter between the wheels...... everything came mint, and as you saw from my wheels on my car they are looking perfect........
I agree you... NYC roads suck, but a mod is a mod...... can't have em always perfect.....

Shipping from CALI to NYC.... wasn't even that much and everything was fully packaged and safe. I doubt you find what you are looking for, damaged, rashed, unfinished local, it's just overall better getting some new even if you pay 100$ over what you find local...... It's worth it in more aspects then finding rims that are rashed/bent.......

I fully recommend eric for everything. Every mod you see on my car was purchased threw him and it came in tip-top shape.

Good luck, if you need help or a "special" hook u... let me know... I got connects.

-Mike
thanks mike. I appreciate it. from the responses i recieved so far, I think that may be my way out. Im going to give it some more time and then ill place an order for wheels.
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2008, 10:48 PM   #21
Acuracy
SAYPL335
Guyana
Rep
Drives: 07 E92 335 FBO - 16 F80 M3

check out these pete http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138244

Appreciate 0
      05-01-2008, 10:48 PM   #22
Bogo Shipyo
Colonel