E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos > 2011 Panamera V6 300hp

12-03-2010, 09:59 AM   #1
Ferre86
Captain
Turkey
Rep
Drives: E93 M3/H2/SL350/Panamera 4/

2011 Panamera V6 300hp

we have just bought an Panamera for my brother and i was wondering if there s any bolt-on mods are avaliable for V6-Panamera Europe version what would be your strong recomendations , that would be any exhaust , tune , intake , etc.. cant realy find anything by googling

Regards all ,

| e93 M-DCT ESS VT2-625 | Akra Slip-on | Challenge Race Catless x-pipe | Challenge front lip | Challenge Diffuser | Carbon front grilles | defi gauges control unit | Macht Schnell gauge panel | E93 M3 trunk Spoiler | IND Carbon Fiber Side Markers |

Last edited by Ferre86; 12-03-2010 at 10:05 AM..
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2010, 12:32 AM   #2
Ferre86
Captain
Turkey
Rep

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRideTheWhip View Post
Pics?

??

| e93 M-DCT ESS VT2-625 | Akra Slip-on | Challenge Race Catless x-pipe | Challenge front lip | Challenge Diffuser | Carbon front grilles | defi gauges control unit | Macht Schnell gauge panel | E93 M3 trunk Spoiler | IND Carbon Fiber Side Markers |
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2010, 12:37 AM   #3
NewYearsBoy
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: IS 300

Garage List
V6??? Panamera.... Sorry man but why??? you could have had something else (4 Doors good power)... Cus im sure u paid $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.... For that car... Not trying to be an ass..

"Speed never killed anyone its very important to get that straight, Speed has never killed a soul. Suddenly becoming stationary thats what gets people." - Jeremy Clarkson
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2010, 12:40 AM   #4
BlackLemon
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 13-750i, 15-Hurc., 14 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoutnj89 View Post
V6??? Panamera.... Sorry man but why??? you could have had something else (4 Doors good power)... Cus im sure u paid $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.... For that car... Not trying to be an ass..

Beat me to it. I was going to ask why as well
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2010, 03:27 AM   #5
Ferre86
Captain
Turkey
Rep

its not easy ladies.. for example brend new M3 costs over 180k $ in Turkey and same as others, he decided to get it not me.. if you will help go head other then as you said , if you are going to be an ass, dont waste your time..

Appreciate 0
      12-04-2010, 07:56 AM   #6
Artmasterx
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i

Garage List
2006 Volvo V70R  [10.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [10.00]
Don't take it personally, most people don't look at the location and assume you are in the States. In Europe, you certainly pay a big premium for high-powered cars, if not in actual purchase price then certainly in road and use taxes.

FORMERLY: 128i coupe
Alpine White | Sports Package | Black Leather
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2010, 08:33 AM   #7
Ferre86
Captain
Turkey
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artmasterx View Post
Don't take it personally, most people don't look at the location and assume you are in the States. In Europe, you certainly pay a big premium for high-powered cars, if not in actual purchase price then certainly in road and use taxes.
lol , after that 180k $ you pay tons of taxes during the year .. It's a pain to drive luxury car here ..

Appreciate 0
      12-04-2010, 10:17 AM   #8
macleod135
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

The V6 Panamera is also a better balanced car. So if you value that over the additional horsepower, then it is a solid choice. Either way, it is a beautiful car that has plenty of power. Enjoy it!
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2010, 06:34 PM   #9
TheRox
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 6mt

I assume none of you have driven the V6 panamera

Its actually quite peppy and fast...The Panamera 4 is not that much heavier than a 335xi...I would say it feels a tad peppier than a 535i...anyone who has been in a 535 can relate then.

Buy Panamera V6 for the handling, luxury, brand, status, looks, practicality -- and it drives like no other car!

To OP: Don't know of any tunes yet; I doubt the V6 will get much tune with the V8 and twin turbo so readily available. There are ext body kits, but they are very expensive.

Panamera 4 weight: 1,820 kg

335xi weight : 1730 kg (90 KG or 1 large male adult less)

As you can see, the weight penalty is not that great with the Panamera and its engine makes 300 HP and 300 torques; part of the fun is revving that Porsche engine, its not the same as the one in the Cayenne (VW engine); its a Porsche unit.

Last edited by TheRox; 12-04-2010 at 06:40 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2010, 06:58 PM   #10
NewYearsBoy
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferre86 View Post
its not easy ladies.. for example brend new M3 costs over 180k $ in Turkey and same as others, he decided to get it not me.. if you will help go head other then as you said , if you are going to be an ass, dont waste your time..
Sorry like I said there are other cars out there than a M3....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferre86 View Post
lol , after that 180k $ you pay tons of taxes during the year .. It's a pain to drive luxury car here ..
This why I love the U.S.A... My GF wants to move to Europe.... Ya... So I can pay more than double the money for everything and have almost nothing....

Im graduating school in a year so I have been looking for places to go....

I could live in GA/ PA/ NJ and have everything I want and still put money in the bank... But in Europe to have the same stuff its just crazy.. So I understand...

Good-luck

"Speed never killed anyone its very important to get that straight, Speed has never killed a soul. Suddenly becoming stationary thats what gets people." - Jeremy Clarkson
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2010, 07:55 PM   #11
TheRox
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 6mt

Quote:
Sorry like I said there are other cars out there than a M3....

This why I love the U.S.A... My GF wants to move to Europe.... Ya... So I can pay more than double the money for everything and have almost nothing....

Im graduating school in a year so I have been looking for places to go....

I could live in GA/ PA/ NJ and have everything I want and still put money in the bank... But in Europe to have the same stuff its just crazy.. So I understand...

Good-luck
Yea its a trade off; European social policy likes to redistribute wealth a lot so there are a lot of government programs for all people in society, esp the poor and those w/o means.

So if you're someone without means or low means, societies that redistribute wealth are good for you. The exception is if you're a wealthy person who benefits from the corporate monopolies/oligopolies in Europe -- then you stay there and reap the rewards because you wouldn't be competitive in North America.

If you're a higher-income earner or someone with means who is competitive, you're better off in North America where there is social stratification and people are very unequal in means.

THence once you get to North American, different states have different social policies. And there are trade offs; while California may be left-leaning and take lot of money in the form of taxes; the overridding ethos is fairly modern and left-leaning -- so people will probably be more accepting and less inherently racist than say a place like Texas or Alabama; whose fiscal policy might be better, but if you're a person of colour; would you want to try to integrate into that society? Probably not.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2010, 11:46 AM   #12
NewYearsBoy
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRox View Post
Yea its a trade off; European social policy likes to redistribute wealth a lot so there are a lot of government programs for all people in society, esp the poor and those w/o means.

So if you're someone without means or low means, societies that redistribute wealth are good for you. The exception is if you're a wealthy person who benefits from the corporate monopolies/oligopolies in Europe -- then you stay there and reap the rewards because you wouldn't be competitive in North America.

If you're a higher-income earner or someone with means who is competitive, you're better off in North America where there is social stratification and people are very unequal in means.

THence once you get to North American, different states have different social policies. And there are trade offs; while California may be left-leaning and take lot of money in the form of taxes; the overridding ethos is fairly modern and left-leaning -- so people will probably be more accepting and less inherently racist than say a place like Texas or Alabama; whose fiscal policy might be better, but if you're a person of colour; would you want to try to integrate into that society? Probably not.

Ya I know... I think its BS... If I work hard for my money.. I should choose to do what I want with it... Not have a government come in and give it to someone else...

Appreciate 0
      12-05-2010, 02:18 PM   #13
Red Bread
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Smog machines

Quote:
Ya I know... I think its BS... If I work hard for my money.. I should choose to do what I want with it... Not have a government come in and give it to someone else...
Or you know, actually pay for meddling in other countries, providing health care, putting in and actually maintaining an infrastructure, enforcing laws and all sorts of other things that we can't get right.

Taxes aren't bad if governments actually do something useful with them. Ours just seems to like deficit spending and pretending that they can lower taxes, increase spending and somehow balance the budget. An Accounting 101 class should be required for our idiot lawyer leadership.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2010, 03:17 PM   #14
graider
Colonel
Rep
Drives: py/kiwi e46 m3

since when is 300hp sluggish? for a cruiser, the v6 is plenty IMO.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2010, 03:30 PM   #15
NewYearsBoy
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bread View Post
Or you know, actually pay for meddling in other countries, providing health care, putting in and actually maintaining an infrastructure, enforcing laws and all sorts of other things that we can't get right.

Taxes aren't bad if governments actually do something useful with them. Ours just seems to like deficit spending and pretending that they can lower taxes, increase spending and somehow balance the budget. An Accounting 101 class should be required for our idiot lawyer leadership.
HAHA.. I have taken financial and managerial accounting.... I am finishing up principals of finance now....

Its all greed... Personally the only people I want running around with my money is me....

Appreciate 0
      12-08-2010, 02:24 PM   #16
MikeyV
Captain
Rep
Drives: Audi A6 Avant & A1 Sportback

Roll on the diesel Panamera, I'm sure there will be a 3.0 diesel, as that would fly out the dealers.
Appreciate 0