E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Loyalty Programs and Incentives

04-04-2013, 04:07 AM   #1
$hah$
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 MG/MT/ZCP & 2023 X7

Garage List
2023 BMW X7  [0.00]
2018 BMW M3  [0.00]
Loyalty Programs and Incentives

When I signed for my car I was given the $1500 lease credit and $750 loyalty fee towards my payment. I just noticed on the BMW website that there is a Turn Key program ($500 credit) and a Graduate Loyalty program ($1,000 credit) can I combine all these incentives together when I pick up my car or is there a limit on the number of incentives that can be combined? As I have read the fine print it seems I am eligible for all these incentives.
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2013, 05:27 AM   #2
drmdvl
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 X5 50i, 2015 Macan Turbo

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SZ335i
When I signed for my car I was given the $1500 lease credit and $750 loyalty fee towards my payment. I just noticed on the BMW website that there is a Turn Key program ($500 credit) and a Graduate Loyalty program ($1,000 credit) can I combine all these incentives together when I pick up my car or is there a limit on the number of incentives that can be combined? As I have read the fine print it seems I am eligible for all these incentives.
Yes you can combine them
all!
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=819021
      04-04-2013, 11:22 PM   #3
$hah$
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2023 BMW X7  [0.00]
2018 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmdvl View Post
Thanks, did you negotiate this at the time of delivery or before hand. I have ordered the car but is en route from Germany. I called my SA today and he told me that the incentives is something to talk about the finance department about. I told him I talked to BMW NA and they informed me that the dealership handles incentives, so he said to wait until the car arrives and then to deal with the dealership's financial department... So will I be ok to negotiate the remaining incentives (Pull Ahead program and Graduate program) the day I go to pick up the car or is this something to worry about beforehand?
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2013, 03:20 AM   #4
drmdvl
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 X5 50i, 2015 Macan Turbo

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SZ335i View Post
Thanks, did you negotiate this at the time of delivery or before hand. I have ordered the car but is en route from Germany. I called my SA today and he told me that the incentives is something to talk about the finance department about. I told him I talked to BMW NA and they informed me that the dealership handles incentives, so he said to wait until the car arrives and then to deal with the dealership's financial department... So will I be ok to negotiate the remaining incentives (Pull Ahead program and Graduate program) the day I go to pick up the car or is this something to worry about beforehand?
I negotiated this before ordering the car. Actually, I negotiated the price of the car first then threw in the incentives. The incentives are your's to have if you qualify and find out about them. I usually dont rely on BMW telling me about all the incentives that come up. My CA told me that the incentives lock in when you first fill out your credit app. If incentives or lease rates change for the better, then I can change to them before the car has arrived, but only once. I dont know if changing only once is really a rule or not.
I would definately call your CA and lock in the incentives before they possibly expire or let him know he will be stuck with a car on his lot (if thats how you want to negotiate of course).
BTW, I always have the best luck and the easiest buying experience dealing with the internet sales CA's in person rather than the sales department - they are usually pretty up front and less likely to haggle. No back and forth between you, the CA, and the sales manager in some other room.
Good luck!
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2013, 07:00 AM   #5
LMB335IS
Sua Sponte
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 LMB 335is

Garage List
2013 BMW 335is  [8.84]
My 335is just arrived from Germany and I just found out about the Turn key $500 credit. These are factory incentives and not out of the dealers pocket. They are non-negotiable and the dealer has to honor them if you qualify. I personally negotiate the price of the car as low as possible then apply the incentives as the icing on the cake and get it all in writing on your retail order worksheet. Anything after the fact probably has to be dealt with when you take delivery. Just be careful they don't try to slide 'something' in when they rework the numbers.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2013, 02:43 PM   #6
$hah$
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2023 BMW X7  [0.00]
2018 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMB335IS View Post
My 335is just arrived from Germany and I just found out about the Turn key $500 credit. These are factory incentives and not out of the dealers pocket. They are non-negotiable and the dealer has to honor them if you qualify. I personally negotiate the price of the car as low as possible then apply the incentives as the icing on the cake and get it all in writing on your retail order worksheet. Anything after the fact probably has to be dealt with when you take delivery. Just be careful they don't try to slide 'something' in when they rework the numbers.
Thanks for the info.
Appreciate 0