E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England > Local BMW club

10-02-2012, 09:26 PM   #1
techietaichi
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i Pre-LCI & 2010 X3

Local BMW club

I used to be in a car club years ago when I had my old tricked out '82 320i and I got to thinking that I'd love to be in a local car club again. We used to have cookouts, play sports, go cruising, hit car shows, go on scavenger hunts and help out each other by working on member's rides from time to time, just to name a few of the activities we engaged in. The club was never brand specific, we were just dudes that loved our rides and hanging out with friends and like minded people to have a good time.

I'm wondering though, would anyone else be interested in something like this? I don't know the first thing about how to organize a club, but I figure if we get some of us together and brainstorm a bit, we could probably get this thing together alright. My name's Manny and I'm located in Haverhill, MA. If you're interested in taking a shot at putting this together, message me and lets get working on this. Should be pretty fun and beneficial!
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2012, 12:12 PM   #2
PSEE
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 335d

there's the Boston Chapter of the BMW CCA. It sponsors lots of activities. If
that's not enough, the White Mtn. Chapter and the RI chapter also sponsor
events.

Appreciate 0
      10-03-2012, 01:51 PM   #3
techietaichi
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i Pre-LCI & 2010 X3

Yeah, I know there's much larger clubs, but I'm talking about a small local one, not something so large it encompasses the whole of new england.
Appreciate 0