E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > FS: California Car Cover Noah for 06-11 3 Series Sedan

01-03-2012, 09:26 AM   #1
slimshady523
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 Black Sapphire 330i

FS: California Car Cover Noah for 06-11 3 Series Sedan

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Like new, only used twice, indoor and outdoor cover from California Car Cover Co. for all E90 (2006-2011 3 Series) sedans. Purchased for my 2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan which I no longer own. Cover is machine washable and has not yet been washed, and as I said, was only used twice. Cover retails at $199.99 on calcarcover.com and is made from their Noah fabric (clipped from their site: Kimberly Clark's NOAH material stops virtually all dust, dirt and pollution. Highly water resistant and dust resistant (even more than Stormweave!), the NOAH fabric performs excellently whether it is for indoor or very lengthy outdoor use. This space age material provides superior protection in all weather conditions. Made with "breathable film" technology, NOAH gives the vehicle the ultimate barrier of protection, but still allows for moisture and condensation to evaporate away from your vehicle's finish. The Protective Outer Layer uses sheath-core tehcnology for strength and softness. The Micro-Porius Middle Layer is a breathable film that creates microscopic holes smaller than droplets of water or dust, yet large enough to allow moisture to escape. The Soft, Paint-Protecting Inner Layer is soft to touch and great for all paint finishes. 4-year limited warranty. Available in Grey, which was selected because its heat-resistant properties. Made in the U.S.A.)

Item listed on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/290651257870...#ht_500wt_1287

Appreciate 0