E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wash / Wax / Detailing / Touchup Supplies > As new Flex VRG 3401 with extras

Closed Thread

01-31-2014, 01:42 PM   #1
coolcobramatt
I like turtles
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335is Lemans Blue

As new Flex VRG 3401 with extras

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 300.00

Item Interest
Guys..first come first serve on this as new polisher with tons of extras plus a Flex pro carryall bag. I bought this new for $370 on Autogeek only a few months ago literally used it on two cars (my 13 Boss and my current mystichrome cobra). I don't plan on buying any new cars for the next few years and my back is too bad to keep spending weekends polishing my cars to the max. I'm at a level where all I foresee needed is a good old hand wax now and then. I can use the cash for mods :rolling:
It's about as new as you can get. Believe everything you had read about the Flex. More powerful and faster than the PC, cuts your correction time and gets more minute flaws out. With the right compound, I have gotten some surface scratches out that I would never thought possible.
$300 plus shipping gets it all. Several pads (orange, red, white some 6.5 and some 5.5, one white 3.5 leftover from my PC 7424) most are once used or still new. It has the backing pad, original box and manuals. Paypal by gift or add 3.4%. Please use a business shipping address for shipping (residential adds $5).
If you are the type that just has to have a pic first, email me with your number and I will text you one. matthewmartin@juno.com I don't check this forum often so please email me for fastest response.

Last edited by coolcobramatt; 02-07-2014 at 11:48 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2014, 01:09 PM   #2
coolcobramatt
I like turtles
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335is Lemans Blue

Sold!
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread