E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > FRM3 / indicators issue.... Help please

08-20-2016, 05:49 AM   #1
Bmwuk
BMW GTS
Rep
Drives: BMW M90 GTS

FRM3 / indicators issue.... Help please

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone can give me some advice on an issue I have with my side / fender indicators? Basically, after doing a FRM coding session a while back I notice a few days later that the side indicators were not working. Both the front and rear ones still work and blink at correct speed, no faults. After doing a FRM reset when retrofitting cic and combox, this still didn't cure the issue and have tried a replacement used FRM which I was told I could just plug in and test the indicators without coding to see if this was fried. Unfortunately, this didn't work either and have tested the wiring back to the FRM for a positive feed and it is at zero. This made me think has the FRM switched it off via light counter but this wasn't the issue either. Therefore I am at a bit of a loss what to do? I know I can splice into the front indicator wiring to bridge the problem but would like to do it the correct way rather than bodge.....

Anyone got any thoughts??

STAGE 3 -- HYBRID TURBO -- WAGNER FMIC -- PROGRESSIVE METH KIT -- 6HP28 w/uprated TC -- DPF / EGR DELETE -- CUSTOM CAT BACK STAINLESS TWIN EXIT EXHAUST WITH REMUS M3 CF TIPS -- M135i FRONT 4 POTS -- 19" BBS CSLs -- RAPTOR XENON HEADLIGHTS -- CIC iDRIVE -- COMBOX -- LEMON DAKOTA INTERIOR --
Appreciate 0