E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > Snowing in e90

08-13-2010, 01:22 AM   #23
bakili
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: bmw e90

Garage List
not old 318i  [0.00]
I did write email to BMW UK, complaing about this issue.

Here is replay i got back

BMW UK wrote:

Thank you for your recent email.

I am sorry to hear that your vehicle is experiencing a fault with the evaporator and for any concern that this may be causing you.

Although we are confident in the design and manufacture of our vehicles, we appreciate that, due to their electrical and mechanical nature, occasionally components can fail unexpectedly. It is for this reason that we supply all our new vehicles with a comprehensive three year dealer warranty, with the option to extend this before it expires. After this, we do occasionally offer goodwill to our customers, however, this is not guaranteed.

We rely on our approved dealership network to ascertain whether a part has failed prematurely, as they are able to carry out the required inspections. Once a fault has been diagnosed and the vehicle booked in for the repairs, should the dealership determine that our involvement is required, they have the means to contact us directly for support.

I recommend, that you make arrangements for your vehicle to be booked in for the necessary repairs and discuss your concerns over the nature of the fault with the service team. They will then be able to advise you on what options are available and whether they believe it is appropriate to request our involvement.

I am sorry that you have needed to contact us under these circumstances and I can assure you of our attention, should Stratstone Doncaster approach us on your behalf. If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me