E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Africa > Bluetooth Motorola V3x

01-19-2007, 01:44 AM   #1
Gerusarus
Private
South Africa
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 323i Ex individual

Bluetooth Motorola V3x

I wanna get myself a Motorola V3x, BUT...

Hi all, any Idea if the Motorola V3 cradle (clip-on beneath centre console) will work for the V3x, on the E90 (325)?

I've also got a 6 months old cradle (clip-on beneath centre console) for the Nokia 6230i. Paid R1020 for it, any offers?

I was also told that the V3x would not work, but the phonebook transfer to my prof nav is working like a charm. I was also told thta SMS's can be displayed on the prof nav.

Please email me with info, falconb@telkomsa.net
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2007, 01:54 AM   #2
thrill30
Lieutenant
South Africa
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 330i 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerusarus View Post
I wanna get myself a Motorola V3x, BUT...

Hi all, any Idea if the Motorola V3 cradle (clip-on beneath centre console) will work for the V3x, on the E90 (325)?

I've also got a 6 months old cradle (clip-on beneath centre console) for the Nokia 6230i. Paid R1020 for it, any offers?

I was also told that the V3x would not work, but the phonebook transfer to my prof nav is working like a charm. I was also told thta SMS's can be displayed on the prof nav.

Please email me with info, falconb@telkomsa.net
I have the V3 and Prof Navigation.... the phonebook transfer used to work like a charm when my car was new... but after they made a software update to the car, the phonebook transfer stopped working.

I have never been able to view SMS from the navigation screen.... believe me, I have tried.
E90 330i 6MT|Space Grey|Red Brown|Alumin|Sunroof|Voice Control|Logic 7|Xenon|Prof-Navigation|Storage Pack|Luggage Pack|Extended Lights|Anti-dazzle Folding Mirrors|Climate Comf. w/screen|M-Sport Pack|Exclusive Pack|Innovations Pack|Alumin Pedals|CF Splitters|Delivered:19 March 2010
Appreciate 0