E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > South Florida Read!!!!

08-30-2005, 12:40 PM   #1
cdheaven
I'm Starving , So I Guess You Are What You Eat
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

South Florida Read!!!!

Hello.
I just leased my Bmw From Lauderdale Imports in Pembroke Pines.
My Sales person was an extremely nice guy named
William (Billy) Ohly
I'm 21 years old and i have piercing and tattoos and wear shorts and t-shirts that say bad words on them, and no one thinks i would own a business and be able to afford a bmw, so in my search i got a lot of really really rude salespeople. especially at cadilliac. But Billy treated me great, and i feel like he worked hard for my sale.
I ended up with a
2006 325i
auto
navi
heated power front seats with memory
bmw assist
xenon headlights

on a 24 month/10,000 miles a year lease for 1437.00 total due at signing and 580 a month, tax included.

I Highly recomend Billy and Lauderdale Imports.
Contact me please for phone numers, address, directions and so i can have you refer me.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2005, 02:14 PM   #2
bmw330ipty
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2006 Porsche Cayenne

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdheaven
Hello.
I just leased my Bmw From Lauderdale Imports in Pembroke Pines.
My Sales person was an extremely nice guy named
William (Billy) Ohly
I'm 21 years old and i have piercing and tattoos and wear shorts and t-shirts that say bad words on them, and no one thinks i would own a business and be able to afford a bmw, so in my search i got a lot of really really rude salespeople. especially at cadilliac. But Billy treated me great, and i feel like he worked hard for my sale.
I ended up with a
2006 325i
auto
navi
heated power front seats with memory
bmw assist
xenon headlights

on a 24 month/10,000 miles a year lease for 1437.00 total due at signing and 580 a month, tax included.

I Highly recomend Billy and Lauderdale Imports.
Contact me please for phone numers, address, directions and so i can have you refer me.

why do u need heated seats for south florida?
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2005, 02:41 PM   #3
cdheaven
Rep

who said i needed them? they were 500 dollars and bmw is paying 74% of that. so thats like 175 dollars or something spread over 24 payments. its like an extra 7 dollars a month for them. haha. for the 7 days a year i use them, its worth that extra 7 dollars a month. i also NEVER go new places so dont NEED navigation. and all my friends told me to get a honda civic and save the extra money, really no one on this board NEEDS a bmw. na mean?
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2005, 03:31 PM   #4
bmw330ipty
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2006 Porsche Cayenne

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdheaven
who said i needed them? they were 500 dollars and bmw is paying 74% of that. so thats like 175 dollars or something spread over 24 payments. its like an extra 7 dollars a month for them. haha. for the 7 days a year i use them, its worth that extra 7 dollars a month. i also NEVER go new places so dont NEED navigation. and all my friends told me to get a honda civic and save the extra money, really no one on this board NEEDS a bmw. na mean?

to be exact, you are paying for 43% of the car and BMW is paying for 57%. Therefore, 43% of $500 is $215. Spread over 24 payments is $8.96. If you use the heated seats only 7 days a year (for 2 years) then you are paying $15.35 for each time.

BD
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2005, 06:15 PM   #5
cdheaven
Rep

thanks for checking the math!!! well worth it.
Appreciate 0