E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > FS: Alcantara wrapped E90 M-Sport Steering Wheel

04-12-2013, 09:11 AM   #1
Mpy18
Captain
Rep
Drives: '06 325 XI

Cool FS: Alcantara wrapped E90 M-Sport Steering Wheel

Be the second person in the New York region (as far as I know) with an M-Sport steering wheel wrapped in Alcantara and this color combo. It feels great and it looks great. Not only does it look great but it has a blue stripe at 12'oclock on the steering wheel. That not enough? You have red stitching along the whole wheel. Like blue as well? Good, because that's in there too. Want to be patriotic? You're in luck, because I finished it off with a nice white stitch along the center of it !

Unfortunately, my airbag does not fit this wheel, and it would make more sense to get a new wheel rather than a new airbag and controls. I am looking to sell this locally, pick up or drop off, either or, but I want to avoid shipping costs.

Come lets drive off into the sunset together with our American patriotism in our beautifully designed German cars

Looking at all offers for this wheel, but please do a search for 'M-Sport E90 Wheel' on whatever website you like before you lowball me Please remember it is a BRAND NEW wheel, in BRAND NEW Alcantara wrap, NEVER used on a car.

DOES NOT come with AIRBAG.
DOES NOT come with controls.
DOES NOT fit with paddle shifters.
DOES come with sex appeal.

Last edited by Mpy18; 04-12-2013 at 09:12 AM.. Reason: words
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2013, 11:32 AM   #2
chau
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335d

PM sent.