E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Any of you NY'er involved in this

04-19-2011, 07:56 PM   #23
advans
Advansolosis
Rep
Drives: ///M+////AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelalex17 View Post
if you read that article i believe it says those 400 cops tried to get people out of shit and not in trouble.
maybe, During I think year before, Midnight Run, there was a almost million dollar pile-up involving something like a C63 AMG, X5M, RS4, etc

2011 E90 M3, ESS VT2-650, 2015 GL550
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2011, 08:55 PM   #24
aretardedorange
Banned
Rep
Drives: E60

Quote:
Originally Posted by advans View Post
maybe, During I think year before, Midnight Run, there was a almost million dollar pile-up involving something like a C63 AMG, X5M, RS4, etc
I remember that it was last year I think.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2011, 10:36 PM   #25
Got Euro ?
Here Comes The Boom
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92

Quote:
go on
fuk is u talking about go on? read the article , its crooked cops..making sure their family and friends dont come in for outstanding tickets , warrants, etc..
      04-19-2011, 10:37 PM   #26
Got Euro ?
Here Comes The Boom
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAg335i View Post
If you ask me I think that cop stopping in the middle of a highway like that put more people in danger than anything else. Imagine if someone wasn't paying attention...big pile up.
Yup... +1 .. Just plain stupid to stop cars like that out of nowhere.
      04-20-2011, 08:14 AM   #27
raskal83
Private
Rep
Drives: E70

This is what my tax dollars are going to, you have to be kidding me!!!
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2011, 08:54 AM   #28
Maestro
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan, 2021 X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by raskal83 View Post
This is what my tax dollars are going to, you have to be kidding me!!!
actually they are raising more taxes on the road
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2011, 09:51 AM   #29
MikeyComputers
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i 6mt White/red

Garage List
2007 335i  [6.00]
Honestly I think it’s bad that the cops are getting in trouble.... u guys never tried to pull some strings at work for a friend? it’s the way the world works.... it’s so damn stupid that state police felt the need to pull over guys trying to enjoy there Sunday morning on a rally...

My father is a cop and he always says you can do 1 of 2 things, write tickets or make arrests.... writing tickets is a lot easier for a cop to do than going out and making arrests not to mention a lot safer. The odds a guy driving a Ferrari pulling a gun on you or resisting arrest is not very likely. I bet if they didn’t waste all their time pulling over good people they could find the serial killer whose dropping bodies on their highway. Writing tickets is a lazy way for a cop to do his job so I can’t stand cops that all they do is write tickets cuz they give all cops a bad name.

My father no longer works in a car but when he did he hardly wrote tickets, if he pulled you over you were apologetic and nice you got let off with a “warning” if you mouthed off and talked sh!t you got tickets (and lots of them). But at the end of the day these cops are writing tickets because they have no arrests and they don’t want to get in trouble from their superiors. If you go a few months without making any arrest you better have a lot of tickets because someone is going to wonder what you’re doing 40 hours a week. Not to mention I always see 2 staties chillin on the side of the highway all the time.
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2011, 06:32 PM   #30
michaelalex17
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Manual Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyComputers View Post
Honestly I think it’s bad that the cops are getting in trouble.... u guys never tried to pull some strings at work for a friend? it’s the way the world works.... it’s so damn stupid that state police felt the need to pull over guys trying to enjoy there Sunday morning on a rally...

My father is a cop and he always says you can do 1 of 2 things, write tickets or make arrests.... writing tickets is a lot easier for a cop to do than going out and making arrests not to mention a lot safer. The odds a guy driving a Ferrari pulling a gun on you or resisting arrest is not very likely. I bet if they didn’t waste all their time pulling over good people they could find the serial killer whose dropping bodies on their highway. Writing tickets is a lazy way for a cop to do his job so I can’t stand cops that all they do is write tickets cuz they give all cops a bad name.

My father no longer works in a car but when he did he hardly wrote tickets, if he pulled you over you were apologetic and nice you got let off with a “warning” if you mouthed off and talked sh!t you got tickets (and lots of them). But at the end of the day these cops are writing tickets because they have no arrests and they don’t want to get in trouble from their superiors. If you go a few months without making any arrest you better have a lot of tickets because someone is going to wonder what you’re doing 40 hours a week. Not to mention I always see 2 staties chillin on the side of the highway all the time.
thank you
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2011, 01:13 AM   #31
Got Euro ?
Here Comes The Boom
United_States
Rep

A ticket should be issued when it NEEDS to be issued and arrests need to be made. If its a task you cant handle then find a new job. Plain and simple. Everyone should be treated equally and shit should just not be abused thats all.
      04-23-2011, 09:37 AM   #32
michaelalex17
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Manual Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Euro ? View Post
A ticket should be issued when it NEEDS to be issued and arrests need to be made. If its a task you cant handle then find a new job. Plain and simple. Everyone should be treated equally and shit should just not be abused thats all.
so naive
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2011, 12:59 PM   #33
hoboken
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 330xi

Quote:
so naive
I'm curious why you say that?
Appreciate 0