E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > When things go wrong: Ryan@BimmerWorld

10-27-2011, 04:18 PM   #1
turugara
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe, 6 Speed

Garage List
2011 BMW 335i  [9.44]
Thumbs up When things go wrong: Ryan@BimmerWorld

I recently ran into a problem with a pair of PFC 01 pads for my 335i. Long story short, I took them off after a weekend at the track and the pad had separated from the backing plate.

I called up BimmerWorld and got ahold of a Ryan. Email is ryan@bimmerworld.com

He asked me to shoot him a photo of the front and the back of the pad. I sent those off to him in the early afternoon.

He responded within a few hours that he is getting an RMA number and sending me a label to return the pads back to PFC. And I quote "We will get you taken care in one form or another."

BimmerWorld just earned my business and my recommendation.

As far as PFC, it makes sense that there are defects in manufacturing so there's no point to say anything negative. Props to them for handling the situation and admitting to the defect.
Appreciate 0