E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2003 Porsche Boxster (Speed Yellow w/ Black Interior Leather)

06-10-2014, 04:00 PM   #1
tlerwane
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2001 BMW 325i

2003 Porsche Boxster (Speed Yellow w/ Black Interior Leather)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
(I am listing this car for my grandfather. I will list his number and his email but feel free to PM me and I will be middle man and can answer any questions also.)

Up for sale is a 2003 Porsche Boxster that is speed yellow exterior and black leather interior. 48,867 miles currently. Will have less than 49,000 miles by the time someone buys it. I just have to take it to my local Porsche dealership to fix the ignition switch and I will go ahead and get oil change too. And when I say ignition switch fixed, I mean switch is tight and it says key is still in ignition even though the key has been removed. Not a big deal at all but I am going to go ahead and get it fixed so you don't have to worry about it. This car runs amazing. Never driven hard since I've had it back in 2007. I am only the 2nd owner. Never driven by any speedster or teenager. I am older and know how to take care of these cars and I do not half ass when it comes to maintenance. Tires are still good. Won't need new tires for another 10,000 miles probably on the safe side. All stock equipment. Original. No aftermarket stuff. 5-speed manual with a stock HP of 225. VIN is listed on picture of info sticker. It lists all the equipment that comes standard plus the exclusive equipment that is on the car. So before asking questions, take a look at the info sticker I posted. Feel free to ask questions. Call/text me at (912)6 seven 5-657 two or email me at LanceHensley6572@gmail.com. My name is Lance. Calls preferred. $14,500 CASH

Attached Images

Last edited by tlerwane; 06-10-2014 at 04:09 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2014, 04:06 PM   #2
tlerwane
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2001 BMW 325i

More Pictures

More Pictures
Attached Images

Appreciate 0