E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > (E92) Official Alpine White E92 Thread

03-12-2007, 12:51 PM   #287
bebopmoptock
Enlisted Member
Spain
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe 6MT

Smile My 335i AW finally arrived!!!

:rocks: Hi!!!

I've just received my 335i AW, saddlebrown, 19" rims, navigation, sunroof... I'm completely satisfied with it. What a marvelous car it is. Hope you like it too. I have uploaded these pics to all of you who are still waiting to receive your cars. Mine was delviered in 3 months from ordering it.

Best regards from Spain.

Appreciate 0
      03-12-2007, 03:47 PM   #288
blingbling
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328xi coupe 6 MT

Garage List
2007 328xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebopmoptock View Post
:rocks: Hi!!!

I've just received my 335i AW, saddlebrown, 19" rims, navigation, sunroof... I'm completely satisfied with it. What a marvelous car it is. Hope you like it too. I have uploaded these pics to all of you who are still waiting to receive your cars. Mine was delviered in 3 months from ordering it.

Best regards from Spain.
Hey Congrats!!!

But I can't see your photos... or is it just me?

Alpine White/Beige/6MT/E92 328xi coupe
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2007, 04:09 PM   #289
LEDZEP
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2009 E70 & 2011 F25

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by blingbling View Post
Hey Congrats!!!

But I can't see your photos... or is it just me?
No, each one was about the size of a movie screen and I think they are hosted from another site. He needs to resize them and post again. I did see them and they were nice. Ha ha.

I think it is bad luck to be superstitious
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2007, 05:52 PM   #290
bebopmoptock
Enlisted Member
Spain
Rep

Hi again!!!

Sorry, I forgot to downscale my pics. Here they are again. Please, does anybody knows how to delete the other post? Excuses to everyone. Cos I work in graphic design I have a very big screen monitor and thus it has an extremely high resolution, so the pics don't seem to me to be very big in my monitor (although they should be enormous in another monitor with lesser res!!)

Best regards from Spain.

Appreciate 0
      03-12-2007, 09:21 PM   #291
Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Car looks great.

Maybe it's just me, but there seems to be quite a large gap b/w tire/fender in both the front and back. Could just be the pics.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2007, 03:18 AM   #292
neuzpeed
Captain
Rep
Drives: MW BMW M4 2015

NICE car man!! Same setup I have minus the wheels! This will hold me over till I get my car 3-4 months from now.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2007, 05:33 AM   #293
bebopmoptock
Enlisted Member
Spain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch View Post
Car looks great.

Maybe it's just me, but there seems to be quite a large gap b/w tire/fender in both the front and back. Could just be the pics.
You're right They didn't still removed the suspension lockings because it's just arrived and downloaded from the transportation truck. When removed these locks, the car gets down over the wheels and then they are closer to the fender. What a pair of good eyes you have!!
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2007, 05:34 AM   #294
bebopmoptock
Enlisted Member
Spain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuzpeed View Post
NICE car man!! Same setup I have minus the wheels! This will hold me over till I get my car 3-4 months from now.
Be patient, everything comes. The rims are awesome, probably the best option I choose.

Best regards
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2007, 10:53 AM   #295
blingbling
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 328xi  [0.00]
Hey Mr. Spaniard!

I was only able to see couple of photos but looks great!!!

Hey, I just found out I'm going to be in Spain for two weeks in the second half of September (business trip - yes, I know it's still a while away)!. I'm so excited. Spain is the only country I haven't visted in the western parts of Europe.

I'll be around Barcelona :rocks: Where in Spain are you located?

BTW, I'll have my AW E92 in a month...

Appreciate 0
      03-13-2007, 02:22 PM   #296
Revlis
Now With 33% MORE Sarcasm Free!
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 i3 X3

Love the 230 wheels with the White, looks great.
      03-13-2007, 07:44 PM   #297
Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
You're right They didn't still removed the suspension lockings because it's just arrived and downloaded from the transportation truck. When removed these locks, the car gets down over the wheels and then they are closer to the fender. What a pair of good eyes you have!!
I thought so.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2007, 10:12 PM   #298
mensah007
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 328i Coupe AW

2 more days to go for me. Nothing beats AW!
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2007, 11:39 PM   #299
FJUNO78
Captain
Rep
Drives: 25 to 2

Garage List
2010 135i  [0.00]
2007 e92 328I  [0.00]
Quote:
Be patient, everything comes. The rims are awesome, probably the best option I choose.

Best regards

car is gorgeous, i have the same color combo... what color wood is that? is it piano? looks darker than grey poplar...

nicely done
      03-14-2007, 08:56 AM   #300
bebopmoptock
Enlisted Member
Spain
Rep

Quote:
Hey Mr. Spaniard!

I was only able to see couple of photos but looks great!!!

Hey, I just found out I'm going to be in Spain for two weeks in the second half of September (business trip - yes, I know it's still a while away)!. I'm so excited. Spain is the only country I haven't visted in the western parts of Europe.

I'll be around Barcelona :rocks: Where in Spain are you located?

BTW, I'll have my AW E92 in a month...

Hello Blingbling!!!
What a coincidence if you're going to visit Spain. You'll discover this is a beautiful country. Hence the topic Spain is different. Barcelona is a marvelous city. It's completely designed in a radial way. You'll see that when you arrive by plane. All the streets are like radius confluencing at a central point. It's amazing to see it from the air. Before landing you'll fly over Mediterranean sea, and you will see now the Olympic City and a beautiful look of the harbour. Not like Miami's water courses, but unique in its way indeed. I hope you like Barcelona and, as you said, if you got 2 weeks time, it will impress you. Mostly is clever design everywhere, in the streets, in the buildings, even in the advertisements on the streets...Cousine is fantastic, drinkings are delicious, "tapas" is out of this world (don't forget to eat "pantumaca" -a piece of artisan bread with valencian tomato, alongside a piece of "jamon serrano" -aged pig meat- and a few drops of pure virgin olive oil) hmmmm, it's such a splendid flavour and tasteful delicacy that probably you'll try to do it at home after you comeback to the states... Well, I'm on the west coast, and Barcelona is on the East coast, near France. So probably we shall not meet (1.100 km away). Nevertheless have a good trip.
Saludos
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2007, 08:59 AM   #301
bebopmoptock
Enlisted Member
Spain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJUNO78 View Post
car is gorgeous, i have the same color combo... what color wood is that? is it piano? looks darker than grey poplar...

nicely done
Hi:

Thanks for you answer. Trim is black piano, and it's very disctintive, I like the reflections it makes with lights surronding. The interior is completely black except the saddle brown leather upholstery. Even the ceiling is individual black anthracite.

Saludos
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2007, 08:38 PM   #302
magicstuff
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 coupe

Quote:
Hi:

Thanks for you answer. Trim is black piano, and it's very disctintive, I like the reflections it makes with lights surronding. The interior is completely black except the saddle brown leather upholstery. Even the ceiling is individual black anthracite.

Saludos
Gotta love the internet!!!

Wish we could get the Piano black here in the states - I agree with you it looks great - very clean and modern look to it.

Thanks also for the Barcelona comment below! We've also been talking about visiting Spain - sounds like we will need to make sure Barcelona stays on the agenda!

Also, your new car looks fantastic! Have fun with it!!

For pics: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72446
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2007, 08:00 AM   #303
blingbling
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 328xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Hello Blingbling!!!
What a coincidence if you're going to visit Spain. You'll discover this is a beautiful country. Hence the topic Spain is different. Barcelona is a marvelous city. It's completely designed in a radial way. You'll see that when you arrive by plane. All the streets are like radius confluencing at a central point. It's amazing to see it from the air. Before landing you'll fly over Mediterranean sea, and you will see now the Olympic City and a beautiful look of the harbour. Not like Miami's water courses, but unique in its way indeed. I hope you like Barcelona and, as you said, if you got 2 weeks time, it will impress you. Mostly is clever design everywhere, in the streets, in the buildings, even in the advertisements on the streets...Cousine is fantastic, drinkings are delicious, "tapas" is out of this world (don't forget to eat "pantumaca" -a piece of artisan bread with valencian tomato, alongside a piece of "jamon serrano" -aged pig meat- and a few drops of pure virgin olive oil) hmmmm, it's such a splendid flavour and tasteful delicacy that probably you'll try to do it at home after you comeback to the states... Well, I'm on the west coast, and Barcelona is on the East coast, near France. So probably we shall not meet (1.100 km away). Nevertheless have a good trip.
Saludos
Too bad you're on the west coast!!! Thanks for your advise on Barcelona, I am really looking forward to visiting the beautiful country. Any place you recommend to see the flamenco dance?

So how have you been enjoying your new car?

Appreciate 0
      03-15-2007, 01:52 PM   #304
Revlis
Now With 33% MORE Sarcasm Free!
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 i3 X3

Quote:
Hi:

Saludos

That Anthracite head liner is so unfair...

Why WHY would that not be an option here in the states???

Car looks great, I wasn't that enthused about the Alpine White but this thread and posts like yours are helping me see the White... I mean light.
      03-18-2007, 06:47 PM   #305
ZeusPsu
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe

Very nice car bebo - I can't wait to get mine!
335i Coupe - Space Grey, Dakota Red, Aluminum, Auto, ZPP, ZSP/Paddles, CW, CA, NAV, SAT, PDC, Production Complete 3/1/07, Arrived in NYC 3/19/07, At VPC 3/25/07, At Dealership 3/29/07, Delivery - 4/2/07
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2007, 06:56 PM   #306
Booster
Pave The Rainforest
Rep
Drives: Wagon

Garage List
2007 335i Coupe  [0.00]
Here is mine... Picked it up on Friday the 16th...

Got the car lowered after only 50 miles..... along with painted reflectors, Mtec super white angel eye and fogs, and 6k xenons...

Appreciate 0
      03-19-2007, 05:27 PM   #307
bebopmoptock
Enlisted Member
Spain
Rep

Smile

Quote:
Too bad you're on the west coast!!! Thanks for your advise on Barcelona, I am really looking forward to visiting the beautiful country. Any place you recommend to see the flamenco dance?

So how have you been enjoying your new car?
Hi again Blingbling. Here's a link to a fine "flamenco tablao" in Barcelona city. It's in the Ramblas street (the most popular part of the city). Check it out by yourself. http://www.tablaocordobes.com

Nevertheless the best places to listen and see flamenco is in the city of Sevilla, where it was born (this city is in Andalucía region, where the flamenco singers shine by themselves)

The new AW is a delicacy, I have been enjoying it along all the weekend and the most I liked about it was the feeling of the ride and the marvelous sound coming out of the engine.

Saludos

PS Ehh, Booster, you've got a beautiful car indeed. Lol. Wonderful combo.
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2007, 05:29 PM   #308
bebopmoptock
Enlisted Member
Spain
Rep

Thanks to everybody for their support on AW. Now I only hope your cars arrive as soon as posible to let the AW rule the most beautiful car in the world. How different it's seeing it in live (pics don't tell the real truth)

Saludos
Appreciate 0