E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > ____________Michelin Pilot Super Sport 245/35R19 & 275/30R19 **CHEAP**

07-25-2013, 04:23 AM   #1
FLOSSdesign
Banned
Philippines
Rep
Drives: a Family Wagon

____________Michelin Pilot Super Sport 245/35R19 & 275/30R19 **CHEAP**

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
SOLD!!! scam'd another person instead

edit: Michelin PS2s NOT PSS. Sorry for the confusion!!

Got a set of excellent condition Michelin Pilot Super Sport
tires. I no longer needs these tires. WILL ONLY SELL AS
A SET!!

Sizes:
245/35R19
275/30R19

Remaining tread depth:
Fronts 7/32nds & 9/32nds
Rears 10/32nds & 10/32nds

Looking for pics?? Pls email or text me, and i'll return it
it with pics. jcamarador (at) yahoo (dot) com / 310.999.46-six-four

$500

**willing to ship @ buyer's expense**

Last edited by FLOSSdesign; 07-27-2013 at 12:36 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2013, 09:57 AM   #2
FLOSSdesignisaLIAR
BUYER BEWARE of FLOSSdesign aka James!
Rep
Drives: James is a liar.

BUYER BEWARE! Too good to be true, usually is...

DO NOT BUY THESE TIRES OR ANYTHING FROM FLOSSdesign aka James located in La Crescenta/Glendale!!!

Hey guys, just a heads up... this guy FLOSSdesign / James is a liar and a waste of time! I don't want to waste to much time writing about this DISHONEST SCAMMER, but I thought it could potentialy save other forum members time and hopefully money.

I went to go purchase tires at 9am, a few hours after he posted them for sale.
We had talked via text at around 3am in the morning since he posted them around 2:30am.
I asked the usual used tire questions, such as any patches, plugs or bubbles in the tires, he said no not at all practically new. He said and I quote 'NO ISSUES WHATSOEVER!' He sent me 4 pics of each tire showing a tire depth gauge. Pics looked decent for what they were.

I asked him if he could do any better on the price because I didn't have all $500 available. I had $420. He said the price was low as it is, which was understandable, so I asked my brother to lend me the money and he did. So, then we make a deal to pick up tires for $500 at 9am in La Crescenta/Glendale. I leave Long Beach around 8am, send him a text letting him know I'm on my way. I get a text back saying 'I was just gonna text u right now.. my uncle just called me right now and said he ended up wanting the tires. I don't really wanna sell em to him, but it's family. Im sorry bro.'

I reply with I thought we had a deal and I gave you my word and I thought you had also given me your word? So then he says, he will try to get in touch with his uncle to see what's up... in the mean time I ask him if it was about him wanting/getting more money from some other buyer or his uncle. He said it wasn't really about the money but yes it was because he was vetting 'higher offers'. Since I was already on my way I just wanted to get the tires since I really needed them because my RFTs were really bad. He told me he would give them to me for $600! So then I get in touch with my brother and have him transfer more money into my account. I called him back to let him know that I arranged for the additional $100 and that I would be there in 30 mins. While I was on the phone I asked him a couple questions again to be sure if they were Michelin Pilot Super sports, if there was anything wrong with them at all, and about the DOT tire manufacture dates on the tires. He said they were PSSs and nothing wrong at all. About the DOT tire manufacture dates he said that it didn't matter because 'he works at a dealer and they never care to check and that it wouldn't make a difference'.

I should of just stopped right there and turned back around! But I wasn't thinking straight and I was driving thru traffic!

So anyways, I ask him if it would be OK if I got there a little after 9 since I was in traffic on the 5, and I didn't want to miss him due to him having to go to work or something and he said he 'does this for a living and this is his job.' I said OK cool see you soon

I stop by the bank to get the additional $100 he wanted to essentially hustle me for, but it was cool since I needed the tires and it was a really good deal. Boy was I wrong!

I show up to see some really crappy tires that weren't even PSSs they were PS2s! All the tires had camber wear and looked beat up and really old! Also noticed one the tires sidewall was partially cracked, didnt care to look at the other tires sidewalls! So then I look for the DOT tire manufacturing dates and the 245s showed 4310, which is 43rd week of 2010 and both tires had the same dates. Then I look at the 275s and they showed 1705???!!! 17th week of 2005! LMAOOOOOO! I actually wasn't laughing tho I was pissed! I had a sketchy feeling from the get go and didn't want to get jacked for $600 so I just told him I was gunna pass and left.

SMDH! I couldn't believe this guy and his audacity of being SO DISHONEST!

FLOSSdesign aka James is STRAIGHT UP LIAR AND SCAMMER, who should not be trusted and NO ONE SHOULD EVEN CONSIDER BUYING THOSE TIRES OR ANYTHING FROM HIM!

He actually tried to get me to believe he didn't know they were PS2s, yet he does this for a living and works or worked at a dealership installing tires, rigggghtttt!? I even ask him for the hell of it, so $600 is your final price even though they aren't PSSs? He says yeah! LOL!

I took off! After wasting my dads SUV gas, my time and effort and the whole hassle of arranging for the money originally $500, then the greedy POS bastard wants $600!

People like him should burn in helllll and remember that karma is a biitch!

I created this account just so I can warn the other forum members without associating drama on my real account!
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2013, 01:35 PM   #3
dsmdylan
Private
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

lol talk about butt hurt

BMS DCI JB4 93/E85 RACELAND MAGNAFLOW H&R RACE WORK GS4 19X9.5 19x11
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2013, 02:38 PM   #4
theblackmamba
Banned
Rep
Drives: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLOSSdesignisaLIAR View Post
wining girl
1. Get a job, save and buy things with your own money.
2. If you can't afford parts or maintenance items for your car, get a different car.
3. LOL borrowing money from people.
4. LOL borrowing your moms suv.
5. LOL buying $1500 tires for $500.

6. the time you wasted to type that, you could have gone online to tire rack or some other sites and bought tires.

And you really left him negative feedback when you didn't buy anything from him?
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2013, 05:09 PM   #5
FLOSSdesign
Banned
Philippines
Rep

LOL!!

I bought a used set of LMs with some Michelin Tires on em. Need the LMs only for a project for a customer. Decided to post up the tires for sale. Looked at the tires (brand / model / size). Saw the rear sizes were 275/30r19. From what I know, Michelin PS2S don't make 275/30r19s. So I make a thread assuming that they're Michelin PSS.

So I decide that I'd make a quick sale and post em for $500 and put my email and cell number. Ali over hear has no shame and decides he wants to text me abt the tires at 3am while my whole family is sleeping. I reply back to a few, and then decide to go back to sleep since it's now 3:30am. Ali continues to blow up my phone. And since I'm sleeping and don't reply, he decides to send a $100 paypal paymentto my email I posted on the thread. The funny thing is, that's not even my paypay. Who does that, and just sends money to an email addy and assume that's someone's paypal acct. At this time, I'm already questioning myself if I should even let this weirdo come to my house. And since I have good intentions, I let folks come to my house all the time (which is probably a big mistake, and will never happen again).

The morning comes around, he comes over....cks out the wheels, and tells me that theyre PS2s and NOT PSS. I was surprised bc I looked at the tires and never saw that. So I asked Ali where it said that. So he showed me. The size of thr "PS2" logo was as small as the DOT number.Then he says he doesn't want em and leaves.

30 min later, he's texting me like he's my ex girlfriend. That it was a total waste of time (which I understand, and it was my fault for not dounle checking) and that imma burn im hell, and fuck u, fuck this...!! He kept going on. I apologized and all, but still continued to talk shit to me.

Fellow members, if imma pull a fast one on someone...I wouldn't let someone come to my house to do a transaction. I would do it somewhere ( gas station, starbucks etc...) where I can't be tracked down. But it was a simple mistake and I just bought these tires used from another member. I apologize to the guy, and he took off like a little baby. Some of u guys may know me, and some of u may not...but I do good business and these stupid tires ain't gonna make or break my business. It was an honest mistake!! Ali is just making a small thing so big. Did I waste his time that bad?? Or maybe waste his gas?? Ok, let me give u $20 for the gas u burned. I don't have time to be posting here on this forum telling members the story. I have a business to run. Ali had the chance to tell me how upset he was, instead u just post like a little girl behind a computer screen. And to top it off, u won't even bitch to the rest of the members with ur own screen name. But u know what, I feel good that u spent the time to open a screen name just for me. Shows me how valuable ur time is.

fellas, have a good day...and enjoy the weekend!!

And for those that may not wanna buy from me bc of this, u guys are making a good decision!!

And lastly, my fellow followers, forum buddies, friends, and family... till the next time. See u guys soon and continue to #FLOSS like u do!!
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2013, 12:36 AM   #6
FLOSSdesign
Banned
Philippines
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmdylan View Post
lol talk about butt hurt
Quote:
Originally Posted by theblackmamba View Post
1. Get a job, save and buy things with your own money.
2. If you can't afford parts or maintenance items for your car, get a different car.
3. LOL borrowing money from people.
4. LOL borrowing your moms suv.
5. LOL buying $1500 tires for $500.

6. the time you wasted to type that, you could have gone online to tire rack or some other sites and bought tires.

And you really left him negative feedback when you didn't buy anything from him?
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2013, 01:50 PM   #7
edirtaynine
Major General
Rep
Drives: e92

because youre copying/pasting the same stupid post everywhere floss is, im gonna copy you and do the same with my reply to in the socal thread lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLOSSdesignisaLIAR View Post
blah blah blah blah
dood. soooooo dramatic! hahahahah what are you, 12?! LOL even before i read floss' reply, i thought you were the psycho one. actually not were. are. you are psycho kid ahhahaha hilarious

btw, the mistake of "pss" and "ps2" is so trivial. thats like saying "i'm selling tires with 75% tread left" and you flip out on me saying "these only have 70% tread left! you fucking scammer you!" hahahahahh

jm3as hooks it up
Appreciate 0