E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > why koni struts in the rear ONLY?

09-05-2011, 09:30 AM   #1
werke-t
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3M Competition

why koni struts in the rear ONLY?

Hey guys i dont know much about suspension but i recently purchased a set of h&r sport springs with supreme power front perches used. I have a 07 e92 335i sport package. So it has sport suspension. Im seeing a lot of guys running this setup, including the member im buying the springs from running only rear koni yellow struts. Stock fronts, does this setup work good? Do the front sport shocks work good with the h&r sport spring rates?
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2011, 03:16 PM   #2
Mr_PharmD
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe

lol, I'm like the opposite... I went with the koni yellow and hr springs up front bc the oem height was just too high. The rears I left alone bc all the pix I saw, the hr springs in the rear looked way too low compare to the front and that just looked out of placed.
Appreciate 0